Season Tickets - Upcoming Increase

Ace

anyone who thinks a 20% rise is justified is mad and the new boards allies

I'll leave it to others to decide if I'm mad or not, but I'll happily confess to being the board's ally.

To me, that's part and parcel of supporting my club - especially just after a democratic vote to confirm said board.

Mon The Gers :21:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The increase as some say will probably be between 10 and 15 percent.

I'll gladly pay more as this is our club and they do need the cash.

Would expect the board to look at cost cutting in certain areas where practicable.

It's still all fresh in my mind with the demotion to division 3 and the new journey to

get back to the top division to ram it up these scum clubs and their asshole fans.

I don't have any money pit but I will gladly cut back on other things just to buy my season ticket.

Onwards and Upwards

Given the reduction means I'm paying about £100 less (if memory serves me right - I'm auld!) 20% still wouldn't take me back to the previous level. Not really bothered. I'm only here to see The Rangers. Not a board, wee fannies protesting because a big boy telt them or any of the other nonsense suffered. It's all about the guys on the park for me so just leave me and others like me to get on with watching the fitba' from now on.

It has to be 20% otherwise the club is ripping itself off. This years freeze was a token gesture for the magnificent support last season. Infact I would be really concerned if they dont rise. Season tickets rise and cut loose a few if the deadwood then we're in a much healthier position.

Ready for any increase that should be forthcoming and, in my opinion, should have been forthcoming at the start of this season too.

That's a good point.

The deciding factor that convinced me to buy my first ever S/T this season was how ridiculously cheap it was. (tu)

That's a good point.

The deciding factor that convinced me to buy my first ever S/T this season was how ridiculously cheap it was. (tu)

I am also happy with an increase but think it should be a lot more than 20% - in 12 months from new tickets we will be playing the dark side in the SP whatever, them having CL income as well as a lot higher ST income puts us in a poor position. Regardless of thoughts on the board, all sides agree that investment is required - if this is not coming from some billionaire - then the fans have to hep, this has to be by season tickets. Personally I would happily pay Top price ( same as a septic park) ticket for one....As a support I sometimes feel we ask, say as we want, not as we do!

That's a good point.

I'm hoping your 73 bud and bought your 1st season ticket in 1950 :uk: hence how cheap it was :000000082: Will be renewing with my 2 girls who love going to the games and cant wait to see us march all the way back to the top.

probably an extra £2 or £3 on a ticket, and £40 - £50 per season ticket

as long it is acceptable i don't imagine too many supporters would complain

A 20% rise would be nearer the £80.00 mark for the section I’m in but if needs be I would still buy one next season.