Kane Hemmings

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kane Hemmings will score goals at that level but he is not at a level to help us move forward and it was proven in the games he did play.....I think Clark is a far better option long term and although you can argue the financial implications daly is a good signing.....I would never have let McCormack go nor Burke but everyone sees the game differently!

Kane Hemmings will score goals at that level but he is not at a level to help us move forward and it was proven in the games he did play.....I think Clark is a far better option long term and although you can argue the financial implications daly is a good signing.....I would never have let McCormack go nor Burke but everyone sees the game differently!

i dont think he was given a proper chance but injuries didn't exactly help that

on a side note why the fuck weren't we playing today ? there were 4 other fixtures in league 1

Hemmings was not good enough.

No game today because tims were playing at home. Police won't agree to both playing at home on same day.