Attempted blinding of Rangers and Scotland starlet at east end park

wearethepeople1

A lot of posters seem to want to dismiss this as something quite casually acceptable. Why ? Would they react if it was done to them and just accept it ?.

It was seen on the telly but the commentators didn't feel the need to mention it to the "police." I seem to remember a certain tv company going out of there way to report some Rangers fans to the police during a game for singing a few "naughty songs." last year and even going as far as apologizing live on air.

Never heard a word tonight though.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering jail terms are being dished out for signing songs, then I think deserves to be highlighted. Those green laser pens are mental, as strong as fuck. Illegal in the UK I'm sure. Could easily cause loss of sight in an eye

People don't realise how damaging to the retina those wavelengths are. Unregulated fakes which are usually picked up at souvenir stands in Tenerife by morons.

In my entire life, I've never known anyone to have their sight damaged by a laser pen.

Based on this, I could not give a fuck if I looked at Cammy Bell, Lee McCulloch or Nicky Clark and seen 400 green dots on their body.

This topic is very, very Taig-like. I'm not saying the poster is a Tim, but the title is over-dramatised, victim nonsense.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10266498

"Clinicians have, however, made the HPA aware that scotomas - retinal injuries causing abnormal vision - have been caused by high power green laser pointers.

There are also UV and IR pens available, which can be picked up on the internet. Absolutely lethal in the wrong hands.

Here's how the English authorities respond (18 days ago)...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2522684/Football-fan-questioned-police-allegedly-targeting-Chelsea-players-laser-pen-win-Steaua-Bucharest.html

"Football fan being questioned by police after allegedly targeting Chelsea players with laser pen during win over Steaua"

"Fans said that action should have been taken sooner after the man in question was arrested on suspicion of causing actual bodily harm at the end of the match."

"A spokesman for the Metropolitan police said: 'We arrested a man at the Chelsea-Steaua Bucharest match on suspicion of using a laser pen inside the ground. He was taken to a west London police station pending further enquiries."

- So that's how it should be handled. Let's see what happens on this occasion.

(football players betting on games ring any bells?)

In my entire life, I've never known anyone to have their sight damaged by a laser pen.

Based on this, I could not give a fuck if I looked at Cammy Bell, Lee McCulloch or Nicky Clark and seen 400 green dots on their body.

This topic is very, very Taig-like. I'm not saying the poster is a Tim, but the title is over-dramatised, victim nonsense.

The reason why these beasts get away with shite like this is because there are too many people like you.

Dignified silence pish.

Only the red ones can blind you. Like the ones from James Bond and Austin Powers.

And using Yahoo Answers for anything at all never mind the ins and outs of daft wee laser pens? Come on tae fuck hahahaha :lol:

"Using a sizeable, bright green laser, the man mainly appeared to be targeting Oscar but also focused on Eden Hazard and Mourinho"

- Doesn't seem to bother the Met what colour they are :)

Only the red ones can blind you. Like the ones from James Bond and Austin Powers.

And using Yahoo Answers for anything at all never mind the ins and outs of daft wee laser pens? Come on tae fuck hahahaha :lol:

It's not the point, it's a Fenian inbred bastard shining it at a Rangers i want the cunt dealt with. A black eye or a ban will do for me.

(tu)

as someone who works with laser in the building ind i have none them to be very very harmful is shown on in the eyes these green wan are fro china and do not come up to brit standard and are legal in uk u can be jailed for shinning them in peoples eyes they do not come fitted with filters there deadly

as someone who works with laser in the building ind i have none them to be very very harmful is shown on in the eyes these green wan are fro china and do not come up to brit standard and are legal in uk u can be jailed for shinning them in peoples eyes they do not come fitted with filters there deadly

Deadly :lol: