European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

He said it on twitter yesterday this is just about the land celtic claimed to have bought in dec and got a mortgage on but gcc have said sale hasn't gone through so he's waiting on letter from land registry to see who owns the land he said the letter should be here today

..Maybe I jumped the gun a wee bit there...I thought he was on the verge of proving state aid but no matter.. what PZJ has unearthed so far is very interesting...I mean why sign all their assets over in such a hurry to a bank that everyone knows is in trouble....something stinks at the saviledome and its no just the bheasts...

Anyone live in Cathcart who can contact this SNP guy?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17073926

LOL! James Dornan? Aye right. That was 2 years ago and was partially motivated by SDM's property company acquiring the Old Dalmarnock Power Station then selling it on for profit. Did said Jamesy raise questions on City Refrigeration getting a load of money for moving from Shawfield during the M74 south bypass land acquisition or the Westhorn land deals within the CWG area? Some may think Mr Dornan suffers amnesia at these times. Wonder why?

"I really can't see how a judge could grant and injunction as this story is definatly in the publics interest."

What is in the public interest sometimes gets discreetly forgotten about in some cases when it suits certain parties. So far there has been some excellent done by members of our support, in the past there has been the odd article well spread out throughout the press without any known follow up. One would have to consider that a story that has been delivered to the media with a hell of a lot of the hard work done seems to be getting either covered over from within the media itself or done so on the say so of some outside power. Considering that this story involves a prominent football club, local government, and a national bank it does seem odd that nobody within the media is willing to run with it unless they are being warned off.

guy has just posted this on his twitter page

bears, nothing now for a week, of to brussells, eu comm want me over to speak to them, and present our findings direct

If this is true with the new evidence PZJ reportedly has on the "land ownership" and mortgages then this is an outstanding result and a nail in this investigation.

If this is true with the new evidence PZJ reportedly has on the "land ownership" and mortgages then this is an outstanding result and a nail in this investigation.

Good luck and believe in what you are doing. They may want him there to determine if he is a rabid Gers fan just out to cause bother.So time to be professional , business like and be sincere.Stick to the facts and don't take an emotive position. There will be plenty of time fir high five slapping afterwards.

The Truth Must be outed !

Good luck and believe in what you are doing. They may want him there to determine if he is a rabid Gers fan just out to cause bother.So time to be professional , business like and be sincere.Stick to the facts and don't take an emotive position. There will be plenty of time fir high five slapping afterwards.

F*ck all to do with me mate, I am just happy if it is true. you got the wrong end of the sh1tty stick if you think this lazy b*stard (me) has done anything ;-)

I spoke to PZJ s fortnight ago when James Doleman was trying to get friendly with him over his findings .He then asked for PZJ to hand over the dossier to him for his own perusal but PZJ kindly refused his request . I didn't need to highlight to him what Dolemans agenda was as he was aware that he is another lapdog for Tomo, Hag & Mad Phil . Well done to Mr.Stevens for your patience and determination.

I spoke to PZJ s fortnight ago when James Doleman was trying to get friendly with him over his findings .He then asked for PZJ to hand over the dossier to him for his own perusal but PZJ kindly refused his request . I didn't need to highlight to him what Dolemans agenda was as he was aware that he is another lapdog for Tomo, Hag & Mad Phil . Well done to Mr.Stevens for your patience and determination.

Thanks for the insight. That is what we are up against. They and their minions are trying so hard to close this down and not allow it out into the MSM. The same MSM they harranged for not pursuing RFC. PZJ needs to know all bears are behind him and the truth needs outed. Whilst our club cannot at this stage been seen to be supportive in public, it should get a message to PZJ that they are on his side. It is building to a head.

Well done PZJ!

F*ck all to do with me mate, I am just happy if it is true. you got the wrong end of the sh1tty stick if you think this lazy b*stard (me) has done anything ;-)

Ah...the old modesty line.....LOL!

Ps I know it isn't you , just used your post as a reply to