European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

Our comedian friend Lawwell was a director of 3 coal mining companies and a current director of Glasgow Eastern Developments Ltd.

Does that mean he's going to dig for coal under Parkhead? Lol.

:mutley:

Don't forget the Private Investigation firm that had its business address at CP. Not sure if it was him , Eric Riley or both who where directors. Why would there be a PI based out of. CP?

Behave yourself. Nothing of the sort will happen to Lord Reid.Mr Teflon will be untouchable......

Agreed ,although as all this is blatantly staring everyone in the face and it's actual facts that is being dealt with , not fiction that is thrown in all directions from cp , I'd think it's in the publics interest to see this going further

Don't forget the Private Investigation firm that had its business address at CP. Not sure if it was him , Eric Riley or both who where directors. Why would there be a PI based out of. CP?

To investigate referees, of course!

another new update today the scum were refusing to have a clawback provision inserted when they bought lennoxtown

http://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2014/02/28/nhs-advisers-thought-celtic-had-a-strategy-for-greenbelt-lennoxtown-and-lennoxtown-initiative-were-working-for-celtic/

another new update today the scum were refusing to have a clawback provision inserted when they bought lennoxtown

I see he gave thanks to the VBs for the work in that article. If only other fan groups helped out also....

http://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2014/02/28/nhs-advisers-thought-celtic-had-a-strategy-for-greenbelt-lennoxtown-and-lennoxtown-initiative-were-working-for-celtic/

mabawsa - "Don't forget the Private Investigation firm that had its business address at CP. Not sure if it was him , Eric Riley or both who where directors. Why would there be a PI based out of. CP?"

Now there's an interesting point. I remember their fans had a PI investigate a referee years back, but I didn't know there was a PI company with directorial links to their club. Considering that in may cases information that is gathered by PI firms is later used as leverage during business and personal negotiations it does open them up to being questioned on whether or not the club made use of the PI company and for what reason if they did?

While I am not making any accusations against any company in particular, it doesn't take much of a leap of thought to question if with access to these services could at anytime a PI firm have been used by anybody at a company to gain information on individuals with whom negotiations were on going regarding land deals or access to finance?

If the EU give the go ahead to open up this investigation what should the authorities reaction be at

home, I think it would be embarrassing for the Scottish parliament that the EU was investigating

corruption on their doorstep and they would have to open up their own inquiries to ensure transparency

and cooperation, also think SFA/SPFL would be duty bound to launch an investigation with all celtic

officials removed from the equation so that the investigation is not tainted.

mabawsa - "Don't forget the Private Investigation firm that had its business address at CP. Not sure if it was him , Eric Riley or both who where directors. Why would there be a PI based out of. CP?"

Now there's an interesting point. I remember their fans had a PI investigate a referee years back, but I didn't know there was a PI company with directorial links to their club. Considering that in may cases information that is gathered by PI firms is later used as leverage during business and personal negotiations it does open them up to being questioned on whether or not the club made use of the PI company and for what reason if they did?

While I am not making any accusations against any company in particular, it doesn't take much of a leap of thought to question if with access to these services could at anytime a PI firm have been used by anybody at a company to gain information on individuals with whom negotiations were on going regarding land deals or access to finance?

Hmmm......... might explain why no reporters are running with this story ie blackmail.............I think I might be getting a little paranoid. :unsure:

SlimJinm1690 - "Hmmm......... might explain why no reporters are running with this story ie blackmail.............I think I might be getting a little paranoid."

Now you may have noticed hat I never used the "b" word myself, however it doesn't take much to come to the conclusion that there may have been some situations where the opportunity to apply leverage on people could well have arisen even if I wasn't acted on. As for getting paranoid there have been plenty in the mhedia and indeed on this list who have been using that term every time evidence on the land/back/c****c situation was put on line, but that doesn't mean that there hasn't been thing going on that should no have been at various levels. So my friend wear your paranoia with pride because if things go as we hope those feelings will change to ones of jubilation and vindication.

Apparently liewell says the paedos are in the "best shape ever" financially :rolleyes: no mention in the bbc article of this particular scandal its amazing how not one journo has the balls to be anything but completely fawning and subservient when it comes to this particular charlatan.

Saw an article about how they've now applied to build a new access road despite their planning conditions saying a different one was to be built and used. Not a very interesting story but one that at the very least was crying out for a wee "land deals between the club and 2 councils are also being investigated by the EC" but no, silence