European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

That is beyond parody.

The level of corruption from brian dempsey and his labour buddies is nothing short of disgusting.

Dr death is widely acknowledged as being at the source of our previous issue with HMRC but dempsey is a rat under the parapet who desperatley wanted to see us killed off.

Him and his labour scum friends are the cancer of politics in the west of scotland and their bigotry is at an alarming level for so called public members of office.

That is beyong parody.

The level of corruption from brian dempsey and his labour buddies is nothing short of disgusting.

Dr death is widely acknowledged as being at the source of our previous issue with HMRC but dempsey is a rat under the parapet who desperatley wanted to see us killed off.

Him and his labour scum friends are the cancer of politics in the west of scotland and their bigotry is at an alarming level for so called public members of office.

That is beyong parody.

The Robroyston land deal 20 years ago with the old Greater Glasgow Health Board was another cracker. .......

Could someone briefly update me on this, it's a long thread to sift through to understand what's being made of this,

Thank you in advance.

All football tax havens evidence is now with the eu commission regarding state aid. Decision expected in 4-6 weeks.

all MSM are ignoring the story

I was out among a few bheasts today the same hate filled mhanky bastards who were promoting title

stripping, when I brought up the matter of land deals and possible consequences for their club

they stomped away angrily shouting a lot of shite so it is, now these bheasts usually stand their

ground and fight back, I think they are worried big time.

I was out among a few bheasts today the same hate filled mhanky bastards who were promoting title

stripping, when I brought up the matter of land deals and possible consequences for their club

they stomped away angrily shouting a lot of shite so it is, now these bheasts usually stand their

ground and fight back, I think they are worried big time.

i got the ecaxt same reaction from the taiga I know.

"LA LA LA NOT LISTENING" was the general point :lol:

How kind of punishment could they receive for all this ?

If the case is proven I think the level of punishment would be off the scale in comparison to anything

seen in this country, The SFA,SPFL and Uefa would all be duty bound to set an example.

registration revoked and title stripping would be about right given the gravity of the crime.

off topic but a taig taxi driver just pulls up next to me.

him: not long now

me: till what?

him: bankupcy for you

me: ok then.

him: you just had to borrow over a million quid

me: we have no credit available unlike celtic.

him: we have no debt

me: what about the coop

him: we dont owe them anything, we have no debt and are probably one of the richest clubs in the world right now

me: Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

so longer story short, i need a favour from one of you.

links to the coop mortgages and debt please.

preferabbly screenshots of them.

thanks in advance if any one can do it.

If the case is proven I think the level of punishment would be off the scale in comparison to anything

seen in this country, The SFA,SPFL and Uefa would all be duty bound to set an example.

registration revoked and title stripping would be about right given the gravity of the crime.

I think I'd literally cum if that happened

off topic but a taig taxi driver just pulls up next to me.

him: not long now

me: till what?

him: bankupcy for you

me: ok then.

him: you just had to borrow over a million quid

me: we have no credit available unlike celtic.

him: we have no debt

me: what about the coop

him: we dont owe them anything, we have no debt and are probably one of the richest clubs in the world right now

me: Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

so longer story short, i need a favour from one of you.

links to the coop mortgages and debt please.

preferabbly screenshots of them.

thanks in advance if any one can do it.

http://www.companies...cument/17695356

rangersmedia-1393287361-U2811.png

this is for security on the girodome

The very thought of this JUSTIFIED PUNISHMENT gave me a MENTAL ORGASM.... :matron::party:

Come on Celtic come clean tell all the timmys how you have conned them all into believing they have no debt, that all the millions nay squillions you've made in C/L money and transfers has not been earmarked for pay back of bad debts secured against their home, the moral crusade against the Rangers is about to take one almighty swing, karma's a bitch fuckers

:party: Good work guys (tu)