Here we go again!

muldoon1690

Obviously it's been given new orders by his fuhrer 3 names a few days back it was a groveling apology to the septic support now it's lets just make something up about Rangers time again. Still waiting on the imaginary legal action Whyte threatened 11 months ago. When in doubt tommo just make something up!!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as you see Alex Thomsons name on something you give it the contempt it deserves.

He and all his other rat infested cabal are ignoring the corruption surrounding celtc FC receiving illegal state funding and deliberately undervalued land deals for their financial gain.

Speaks volumes to me.

even if its followed by "loves the ladyboys"?

Some points that Thomson omitted to take into consideration regarding Whyte's spurious claims:

Whyte was found guilty of obtaining a fraudulent loan from Ticketus to secure the deal to buy RFC from Sir David Murray. Therefore he should never have been involved with RFC at all as he had no legal right to the loan which was an integral part of his takeover.

Whyte also deliberately misled the other shareholders regarding his takeover from Sir David Murray.

If Whyte had such a valid claim to RFC and assets then why did he do or say nothing at the time of the Sevco Scotland purchase from Duff & Phelps?

If Whyte had such a valid claim to RFC and assets then why did he do or say nothing at the time of the IPO where his silence makes him an accessory to an illegal IPO?

I'm intrigued by Thomson's apparent obsession with all matters concerning Rangers FC but he does absolutely nothing about extremely contentious issues concerning Celtic FC.

Whyte has a Police Investigation hanging over him for serious fraud.

The circumstances of his acquisition of Rangers are well documented - he pretended - he induced and he obtained. Funnily enough these three things are the essential elements required to prove fraud.

I think Craig perhaps has more pressing matters on his mind than the ownership of Rangers.

Don't know if there's any mileage in this or not. Won't say its rubbish just cause I want it to be.

2 things tho;

Regardless of what we think of Thompson he is a respected journalist. Still struggle to understand why he got involved in all this.

If CW had a claim id expect we'd have been in court by now.

Hopefully proves to be shite.

Don't know if there's any mileage in this or not. Won't say its rubbish just cause I want it to be.

2 things tho;

Regardless of what we think of Thompson he is a respected journalist. Still struggle to understand why he got involved in all this.

If CW had a claim id expect we'd have been in court by now.

Hopefully proves to be shite.

Thomson is being worked from behind by Ph-ill. (tu)

Thomson at it again - even though he's been informed about the State funding of celtic he'd still rather run with "information" he's being fed by his cronies.

Wonder where he'll end up when his contracts finished at Ch 4?

:hanged:

Dangling from one of these hopefully. After kicking the chair away himself.

His old man should have done us all a favour and had a wank.