Football fans hit by car thieves around Ibrox stadium during matches

never had any problems with parking on match days, and whenever any wee cunts comes up and ask for money to watch the car, just take out your phone, make out like you've taken their pic and tell them no, the cars going to be fine, otherwise the police will have a pic of the fucker that smashed in the windows.

I always give a fiver to park in a place on Woodville St just off Broomloan Rd and never had any issues. Small price to pay for peace of mind.

We always try get to Woodville early and park against the trees there, always get funny looks but never had any trouble from the pigs

never had any problems with parking on match days, and whenever any wee cunts comes up and ask for money to watch the car, just take out your phone, make out like you've taken their pic and tell them no, the cars going to be fine, otherwise the police will have a pic of the fucker that smashed in the windows.

TBH I would rather give them 50p or a pound, if the kids think you are taking pics then there is always a chance the police will come looking for you.

I mind once at an old firm I was parking outside a keystore (I think) near Ibrox, wee cunts came round asking for money to watch the car, I had no change and knew there was no going back, had to give the wee cunts a tenner :lol: lesson learnt!

I got caught with this on the first game I took the lad. I ended up parking in the Albion for £7 every week after that. At least you knew it was safe and you got out a hell of a lot quicker.

I usually parked at the old Govan Town Hall, without fail some neds would appear and I would hand over a couple of quid. Never had any damage done but I felt it was only a matter of time so now I leave the car at my old dear's and walk a bit further.

...and she only takes a pound :D

Ah bless the wee guys looking for a quid to watch your motor, is that too much to ask these days?!

Our first game at Ibrox after admin (also first time I had ever driven to a game) a wee guy asked me for 3 quid to park my car.

Except this wee guy wasn't a "wee" guy, he was a 40 something year old junkie wearing a celtic top.

Some folk were actually giving the chancing cunt money as well.

Our first game at Ibrox after admin (also first time I had ever driven to a game) a wee guy asked me for 3 quid to park my car.

Except this wee guy wasn't a "wee" guy, he was a 40 something year old junkie wearing a celtic top.

Some folk were actually giving the chancing cunt money as well.

How reassuring, eh?