***The Official Rangers v Stenhousemuir Match Thread***

As often as Derek Johnson talks pish his comments reference bodies back for corners as spot on. If we put 3 further up the park the opposition have to have 4 to cover. We have no out ball just now during these situations and we would really feel the pressure more if we deployed this tactic against premier opposition, which we might do after the next round of the Scottish Cup. Absolute baffling tactics.

I have to say that Cribari has impressed me in the last 2 games. It's really a question of whether Ally fancies the bomb scare of Mohsni, or give Cribari a chance. One things for sure, Daly will be here forever and will probably have his contract re-newed next year, or whenever it runs out. :pipe:

As often as Derek Johnson talks pish his comments reference bodies back for corners as spot on. If we put 3 further up the park the opposition have to have 4 to cover. We have no out ball just now during these situations and we would really feel the pressure more if we deployed this tactic against premier opposition, which we might do after the next round of the Scottish Cup. Absolute baffling tactics.

Totally agree.

I wonder if we will pull Kenny Miller all the way back next season :(