******The Official East Fife Vs Rangers Match Thread*****

elephants stoned

Thought id get in before anybody else :) after tonights odd team and disapointing performance albeit a win i would change things up massively

Bell, McAusland, Mohsni, Gasparotto, Wallace, Black, Law, Murdoch, Templeton, Daly, Shiels

Subs Simonsen, McCulloch, Peralta, Aird, Little, Telfer, Gallacher

I don't honestly expect any changes on that scale but seems that scraping wins wont do any more even for pretty sanguine supporters.

We need to try and change things even if it costs us a game or two, better to try to progress the hard way than sail into mediocrity the easy way.

Prediction if no major changes another hard slog for a 2-0 win

I definitely wouldn't play mcausland i think he is a horrible footballer

More horrible than Foster? I think Kyle did quite well at the start of the season and i picked him as he has more first team experience than say Sinnamon but id be happy with him too, anything but the tired and predictably bad guys like Foster, Smith and sorry to say Jig at CB.

More horrible than Foster? I think Kyle did quite well at the start of the season and i picked him as he has more first team experience than say Sinnamon but id be happy with him too, anything but the tired and predictably bad guys like Foster, Smith and sorry to say Jig at CB.

I would say foster is the better player although I don't rate him either.

I would be happy with sinnamon too as it would be good to get a chance to be able to see if he is any good or not. No idea though if he is better than what we have already but it's always good to get a chance to see a new youngster.

Thought id get in before anybody else :) after tonights odd team and disapointing performance albeit a win i would change things up massively

Bell, McAusland, Mohsni, Gasparotto, Wallace, Black, Law, Murdoch, Templeton, Daly, Shiels

I don't honestly expect any changes on that scale but seems that scraping wins wont do any more even for pretty sanguine supporters.

We need to try and change things even if it costs us a game or two, better to try to progress the hard way than sail into mediocrity the easy way.

Good to talk foot ball - but the suggestion that Ally could make wholesale changes and lose and there would be no negative reaction is laughable!

Looking forward to this one as night out in Leven afterwards, no idea what that's gonna be like but Ayr was a belter

Would like to see

Bell

Peralta

Wallace

Jig

Mohsni

Black

Law

Little

Shiels

Templeton

Daly

3 0 temps 2 daly

head to Agenda in leven mate. Its one of Lees pubs and he js a massive bear, and also a high up duds at east fife.

head to Agenda in leven mate. Its one of Lees pubs and he js a massive bear, and also a high up duds at east fife.

Are you local to Leven mate?

We are staying over after the game then heading into the town with the mrs.

Will head into that boozer, anywhere you recommend for food?

Are you local to Leven mate?

We are staying over after the game then heading into the town with the mrs.

Will head into that boozer, anywhere you recommend for food?

hmm maybe the caladonian hotel for food mate. Or the upper largo hotel if you fancy driving a few miles out of town.

and yeab i am local to there. I live about two miles from baview.

Wishful thinking with that squad

hmm maybe the caladonian hotel for food mate. Or the upper largo hotel if you fancy driving a few miles out of town.

and yeab i am local to there. I live about two miles from baview.

Nice one, will give one of them a try hopefully a good performance / result and decent night out on the horizon