******The Official East Fife Vs Rangers Match Thread*****

elephants stoned

Insipid from start to finish. The players just looked as if they couldn't have cared less. How bad was Aird today? Why was Temps left out on the wing when we were barely getting the ball past their full backs? WHY THE FUCK WERE WE PLAYING 1 UP FRONT?

Come off it Ally, get it sorted. Have backed you all season, but this is getting stupid now! £350k a season when you can't even change a formation that isn't working? Have a word with yourself!

Overuse of that particular cliche completely negates its effect. How many time do we need to paper over the cracks before people realise that there are no cracks, it's just that they don't like the pattern of the paper.

Wasn't the best game, but wasn't the worst.

It was absolutely hurrendous to watch, cannot believe you guys still defend it.

To say there are no cracks to paper over is straight up deluded.

Undiscovered tribes of amazonian pigmies know Ally is not a football manager. It is a universally known fact, as constant as the tide. It just shows you what a strange position we are in that he still keeps his job.

It was absolutely hurrendous to watch, cannot believe you guys still defend it.

To say there are no cracks to paper over is straight up deluded.

Where did I defend it?

I said it was slow paced, and east fife probably deserved a draw.

we are getting results but style of play is not good enough and i wish sometimes ally would acknowledge this,i wont call for him to be sacked but surely ally knows himself for a rangers team the football has to be better and whilst the loyalty of the fans in the last two seasons has been amazing there comes a point where even their loyalty will be tested by the football on offer

This is starting to really annoy me, Daly was totally anonymous all game. Shiels was coming deep and looking to get involved and who does Ally sub?

Commentator said Shiels wasn't happy to come off and you can completely understand why when he gets taken off and the immobile object that is Daly stays on for the whole game

And this is why he gets so much stick. It's been the same for the last god knows how many games but he stubbornly refuses to acknowledge it. It's almost as if he is deliberately ignoring it because to change it would be a sign that Daly isn't as effective as he makes him out to be. Or acknowledging the fans who can see where the problem is with our football.

And nothing will change in the next match either. The same players will play with maybe the exception of Aird for Peralta but even that won't work.

The centre of midfield is too slow and too deep. This leaves Daly isolated and starved of service.

Aird would have trouble getting by a static traffic cone he's that bad and Templeton is much more effective playing through the middle.

If we can see it why can't he at least try it one game?

You my friend are bonkers!

:matron:

you have only just figured that out now?! :7325:

but woa! steady eddy: I mean he had a good game in the context of how has played in previous games

the bar is set pretty low for Foster I am afraid :thumbup:

Tbf Foster had some cracking games for us during his first spell, one or two in the CL as well.

However he reverted to type for the most part and had some shockers. I agree he was at least 'busy' against EF but sweet jesus, he is fucking rank as is Smith now.

I remember Smith in the beginning thinking he was going to be better than Hutton, such a shame as he could have been.