******The Official East Fife Vs Rangers Match Thread*****

elephants stoned

Just give us a Win and a good Performance Rangers.

agree: and you wouldn't think that would be much to ask from the team leading way out the front of the division

I just want to watch a game where Rangers have a good and well executed game plan, the passion and desire to win and entertaining football thrown in as well

not much to ask surely :thumbup:

It's really difficult to post a comment in the match thread immediately after the game, so i'm going to get in early.

Well that was hard work. If I didn't see Law on the team sheet I wouldn't know he was playing. Jig needs to retire coz he was caught out too often by moderately quite forwards. Our distribution from the back was either slow or was a punt up the park. I don't understand why our defenders run away from any attackers, giving them space to shoot. Luckily they didn't have dominant centre halves so daly had a bit of a chance today with the long ball. But having all back for those rare East Fife corners did my head in. And really, what is the point in putting shiels on for 8 minutes at the end, just for him to run around waving his arms coz nobody passes to him? We won 5-0, Wallace was excellent, but the score flattered us. If Temps wasn't such a greedy bam, it would be 8-0.

Be nice to get back to football again. Then again about half the people on RM do not seem to give a fuck about football and just in it for the drama and an excuse to slag other folk off.

I hope we can get a good performance under our belts today, and it will be especially nice to have it on tv too.

Didn't even realise this was on BT sports at 12!!

You little ripper

Do yourself a favour though and don't tune in until kick-off I can't stomach 45 minutes of Stephen craigan commenting on our clubs finances when neither he not anyone else outside has as a clue....