Gavin Gunning - cooling his interest in us

I see from article in today's Sunday Times a piece where Gunning, out of contract at the end of the season, is saying he's concerned about committing to us given finances.

Not too sure I like players coming away with nonsense like this.

Paper also reminds us he's and From ROI and would be second catholic Irishman at Ibrox.

I can accept that but not his hmmmm attitude. Dundee Utd can keep him as far as I'm concerned.

There's a story in the days Sun stating he has heard wonderful things about the Bears from his big mate JD i'm sure. Don't watch Sportscene or Sky when it's Scot Prem so struggle to say how good any of these bassas are, Should probs start watching now as we edge ever closer on our way back to the top.

Have also seen the Scot Prem goals on the news recently and that Gunning has scored a couple and been part of a few assists. Didn't even know he was a centre half until today. Really think CH is one place we must strengthen for next season and would like to see us get a decent free signing once we shift a few.

I see from article in today's Sunday Times a piece where Gunning, out of contract at the end of the season, is saying he's concerned about committing to us given finances.

Not too sure I like players coming away with nonsense like this.

Paper also reminds us he's and From ROI and would be second catholic Irishman at Ibrox.

I can accept that but not his hmmmm attitude. Dundee Utd can keep him as far as I'm concerned.

If I was a player I'd be concerned about committing to Rangers right now as well. Fuck knows where your wages are coming from, and then one day, you might get no wages at all.

Every player linked with us inevitably going to be asked about are finances, regardless of what state they may be in at the time.

Can't blame the boy tbf.

This. Most of us are concerned to some extent, so why wouldn't a prospective player be?