Wednesday night

Because it's not my birthday on Wednesday. Or Saturday right enough :lol:

Thought they might have squeezed it in but is there not Champ League football on?

If I can get finished early enough I'm going to go on Sat if not it will be pub for me.

Actually yeah there's champions league football on. Bastard.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be going and I'll keep on going. Why ? Because I owe Rangers football club. I owe them for many of the happiest times of my life. When Drinkell headed the forth in a 5-1 humiliation. When Gough stabbed home the equaliser when we were down to 9. Roberts conducting. When Coop smashed that free kick. When super headed the second in Leeds. When we sang the sash in the jungle. Gazza & Laudrup. Goram penalty save. When we won the league at torbet towers. Albertz 40 yard run and finsh, twice ffs ! Lovenkrands headed scottish cup winner. Manchester. So yes it's dire now but don't we owe it to this truly unique and wonderful institution that is our football club?

Some seem desperate for the team to be unsuccessful to vindicate their own opinions of the manager and that is pathetic.

Ill be there on wednesday.

It's been like this for a while on here.

Sadly I can't go. I'll have to wait for the next home game. I would be going if I could.

There's 2 (maybe 3 but that might be stretching it) that I know who have turned down a free ticket for wed night to see us win the league, today, 2 of them directly blaming McCoist and his style of football

That is actually alarming now

There's 2 (maybe 3 but that might be stretching it) that I know who have turned down a free ticket for wed night to see us win the league, today, 2 of them directly blaming McCoist and his style of football

That is actually alarming now

I've got season tickets with my dad and grandad who can't always make it along these days and it's ridicliously hard trying to get someone else to take it. The motivation and enjoyment has been sucked out of a lot of fans.

"dead man walking", ffs get a fuckin grip man. pathetic comment.

You quite obviously have no idea what the expression means. It means someone who you can basically ignore as they are no longer of relevance, for example a man everyone knows who is about to be sacked. Do you listen to such a man, follow such a man? No.

So go do one. I think my comment was pretty close to being spot on. You could apologise but I doubt you will.

I've got season tickets with my dad and grandad who can't always make it along these days and it's ridicliously hard trying to get someone else to take it. The motivation and enjoyment has been sucked out of a lot of fans.

good gesture mate.i tried to give mine to some people four weeks ago, they didnt want to go either, fuck them mate.its better sitting next to an empty seat than someone not wanting to be there.

Hark at all the whinging "this is pish" mob.

How many tears would you have shed if those who had tried to kill our club been successful in their efforts?

Yes I'll be at Ibrox on Wednesday night, hopefully to win the title, because if we do this is another poke in the eye with a shitty stick to those who were intent on celebrating our demise.

Funny I don't remember seeing much ice cream and jelly back then but what I'm seeing now is a step closer to that dish called revenge which will be served colder than their jelly and ice cream ever was.

WATP