*****The Official Scottish Cup Semi Final Thread*****

Personally I don't think McCoist can be blamed for 3 defensive howlers. Ok, he could maybe have signed a better back 4 in January but given the lack of funds and that twat King making the job harder by denying us funds, I have to say, I'm pleased even to just see the fight and determination we expect from a Rangers side. Last week was pitiful, today, allbeit the result was poor, I can't deny that the majority gave everything they had and were let down by a poor defence. Simonsen fucked it. I expected us to equalise prior to that,

Result pretty much as expected, a braver performance, but it just shows how Rangers have "progressed" under McCoist, not much at all.

Doubtless Ally will be using this as "proof" we need to spend millions more on players when it is down to his own management skills. I don't wish to see Ally spend any more of our scarce cash, that's for the next manager next season.

Personally I don't think McCoist can be blamed for 3 defensive howlers. Ok, he could maybe have signed a better back 4 in January but given the lack of funds and that twat King making the job harder by denying us funds, I have to say, I'm pleased even to just see the fight and determination we expect from a Rangers side. Last week was pitiful, today, allbeit the result was poor, I can't deny that the majority gave everything they had and were let down by a poor defence. Simonsen fucked it. I expected us to equalise prior to that,

oh gimmie fucking peace, the cunt picked the team