*****The Official Scottish Cup Semi Final Thread*****

Thankfully it will be Ally,s last Scottish cup game.

we need a new manager in now to work with the players until the end of the season.

Ally out now and don't even think about taking a pay off or your player legendary status will also be tarnished similar to the traitors of old.

Apologies for the aird comment i was a roaster there and picked on him because we were losing

No worries, we all say things in the heat of the moment that we don't really mean. I know I've been guilty of it many times.

Well that was certainly a lot better than the last time we played DU.

Well done DU. They took their chances when we didn't. As for the defences, both were as bad as each other. Some of the Ally bashers on this thread should be ashamed of themselves.

Next year, and I said it last year, we seriously need at least one experienced centre half in our tream. Neither of our CBs are natural in that position.

Anyway fellow bears, don't feel too down tonight. That was a decent performance and we showed we can compete against one of the top flight's better teams. Since June 2012 we knew it was going to be a hard slog. Don't forget it.

Dundee United 34 points behind where we aim to be. The Radio Scotland team thought Dundee United underperfomed which rubs it in. Woeful finishing and defending killed us.

The only player I feel sorry for is Simonsen.

I no longer am interested in Ally's post match interviews, just an arse covering exercise.