Season Ticket Renewals (Tomorrow)

North Rd

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching us of late, and over the past few years has not been easy. It has been mentally and emotionally challenging and draining at best and the performances, tactics and to an extent the atmosphere have been a bit of a let down. It, has at times become more of a chore to watch us and the enjoyment and excitement is probably not what it once was. However, like a few have already touched on, this is all we know. Being a Rangers fan is for life. We know no different and we will continue to go in our droves and continue to buy club merchandise.

I would never judge anyone if they decided they didn't want to renew or buy a season ticket. Everyone is entitled to make their own decision and for me I wouldn't think any less of them. By not renewing will not make you any less of a Rangers fan or a glory hunter or any nonsense like that in my opinion. It's in your blood and even if you can't or don't want to go, the feeling inside never changes. You will always hurt at a loss and be overjoyed with a win. Also, for those that don't wish to renew, I'm sure there will be more fans happy enough to take their place.

Whether you back the board, the manager, the tactics, the coaches, the players, the fans groups or not is almost irrelevant. Of course, we deserve better and of course we are being short changed both on and off the park, and let down by almost everyone connected with the club but all of the above will eventually leave at some point whereas nothing will stop me and many many others following the greatest club in the land. I am not happy with how things are going at the moment but the club needs us all during these tough times and I continue to follow on.

If we all felt like not bothering to turn up there wouldn't be The Rangers Football Club.

The only thing that the board will listen to is the money ringing its way to their bank accounts. By not blindly renewing they will hear fuck all and will perhaps be forced to do something to rectify the situation.

It appears to be the only influence the supporters have nowadays!

The only thing that the board will listen to is the money ringing its way to their bank accounts. By not blindly renewing they will hear fuck all and will perhaps be forced to do something to rectify the situation.

It appears to be the only influence the supporters have nowadays!

Folk like you have been jumping on everything the board do and threatening boycotts for anything you don't like.

CG said Ally wasn't up to it and he got hounded.

Mather said it and he got hounded.

The board got pelters for daring to suggest to Ally that the players take a 15% cut.

You wonder why the board are reticent to fire Ally ? Really ?

What exactly would you have them do ?

King wouldn't fire Ally. No point saying they should approach him. The Rangers mens club sticks together.

I hope we don't see yours and the other dissenters on this thread whining at the board if they do decide Ally is fireable after next weekends defeat.

Folk like you have been jumping on everything the board do and threatening boycotts for anything you don't like.

CG said Ally wasn't up to it and he got hounded.

Mather said it and he got hounded.

The board got pelters for daring to suggest to Ally that the players take a 15% cut.

You wonder why the board are reticent to fire Ally ? Really ?

What exactly would you have them do ?

King wouldn't fire Ally. No point saying they should approach him. The Rangers mens club sticks together.

I hope we don't see yours and the other dissenters on this thread whining at the board if they do decide Ally is fireable after next weekends defeat.

I think your getting me mixed up with somebody else, and don't worry, you certainly won't see me whining if Ally is removed as manager. My main concern with the board is all they care about is lining their own pockets and as long as we supporters continue to pour money in to the club they don't see the need to make controversial decisions!

They are taking the fucking piss, we have only just started April, so why are they out now?

Once again expect the supporters to pay up early, so how long will our cash last this time,

If Ally remains, they won't be able to give them away.

They are out every April

As are lots of clubs

If it makes you angry there's a simple solution

They are taking the fucking piss, we have only just started April, so why are they out now?

Once again expect the supporters to pay up early, so how long will our cash last this time,

If Ally remains, they won't be able to give them away.

14th April 2008

6th April 2009

9th April 2010

12th April 2011

doh

14th April 2008

6th April 2009

9th April 2010

12th April 2011

No point dazzling them with facts Lawman

They are just out to Diss the board with anything, even if it is made up. Just keep drip dripping poison in the hope some start believing it.

Clearly too dumb to realise it is not the start date for ST's that matters it is the CLOSING date. There is no need for anyone to buy their ST until the review is over, so what is the fuss ?

Schmucks.

They are just out to Diss the board with anything, even if it is made up. Just keep drip dripping poison in the hope some start believing it.

Clearly too dumb to realise it is not the start date for ST's that matters it is the CLOSING date. There is no need for anyone to buy their ST until the review is over, so what is the fuss ?

Schmucks.

Sadly, from my conversation on the way back through to Glasgow after Sundays debacle I think quite a few are believing it.

Facts seem to be Kryptonite to those that are spreading anti board propaganda. Ask a couple of basic questions and they head for the hills.

I'll have to wait to renew as I want to try and move from the Broomloan to the Copland (don't want to be giving up my seat for the first OF game and guess I will have to wait to transfer?). If it wasn't for that I'd be renewing as soon as possible

Schmucks.

Yeah, also catching up on complaints about the new finance arrangement through Zebra. Apparently its a bad sign and will cost the fans an arm and a leg if they dont have the option to pay by 4 instalments through the Club.

Only issue with that one which is spreading as well is that if you paid that way last year and signed up for renewal, then you WILL have the option to pay the club. But not withstanding that, even if you didnt, instead of paying a £10 admin fee, it will now be £14.40 admin fee.

I can see that extra £4.40 driving people away from buying their season ticket to be honest. SPIVS OUT !!!!

People also dont understand from a cashflow and risk perspective, it is far better to use Zebra than self fund it. FAR BETTER !!!! (tu)

I said it in another thread, I will purchase one for the first time in 13 seasons, regards of whether that charlatan is still there or not. But by Christ I will not be keeping quiet if we are served up the same season as we have had for 3 years.

Ally - the only man who gets to start with a clean slate every season. Poor, poor, poor.