Abuse of McCoist

MisterC

I'm a fan of Ally and always shall be, that does not mean I have to support his continued tenure as manager. I am a Rangers fan first and foremost, but I think Ally's departure is as important for his future as it is our football club.

We can't fault the man for wanting the job as manager, but he must realise that it is in the best interests of all concerned that he goes and I hope that decision is made by him and he does not put the decision in the hands of others for the sake of a payoff.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally has done his bit in more ways than one.

It's easy for a TV armchair fan or a season ticket holder who spends time at Ibrox every second weekend to act the critic on football forums.

Ally wears very expensive shoes.

Not sure who could have worn them better over the last 2 seasons or who will fill them over the next 2.

Whoever that may be has huge expectations on their shoulders and a fanbase who have proven their worth already.

Maybe it is time for Dave King to step back up to the mark.

We go on about the board being in touch with the fans well Ally really has lost touch cause if he did then he would see what we do.

I have never seen such an unfit, tactically drilled 1 ball punt, uninspired, disinterested team in all my years of going to games.

He is not getting abuse or slagged for being Ally its all about the things he does as Manager not the PLAYER or Legend we grew up with.

Well said.

People talk of traditions of the club. Going from the posts in here with respect to McCoist, traditions are long gone and we have a new breed of 'fan'

This is what has happened due to mingling with them lot, Morals are at an all time low in this country because of it.

To be honest I was very much if the opinion expressed in the OP but ally has shown absolutely no respect for the fans with his comments, excuses and lies so I can understand fully now why many are growing to resent him and that frustration is manifesting itself in a negative way.

When he comes out with the pish he does about us having a great season, he deserves every bit of pish he gets.

Not been the worst either though. I know its not been ideal but any manager will always talk up their achievements no matter how much basis they have in fact! He doesn't deserve to be called some of the ott stuff though.

Not been the worst either though. I know its not been ideal but any manager will always talk up their achievements no matter how much basis they have in fact! He doesn't deserve to be called some of the ott stuff though.

What about when he constantly licks the arses of our enemies? That's a kick in the baws of every right minded fan

What about when he constantly licks the arses of our enemies? That's a kick in the baws of every right minded fan

I agree up to a point on the diplomacy front, would rather he spoke about us and nobody else and the everyone's pal thing is usually a good thing, i would rather we had a competent manager than a nice guy.

in 1982 and 1983 I remember when rangers were behind in a game the grieg must go chant would start so abuse of managers whether they be playing legends or not is not a new thing

There is of course a line to be drawn in the level of abuse that is acceptable but any manager of any era need to develop a thick skin and accept that to an extent it comes with the territory.

To be honest I was very much if the opinion expressed in the OP but ally has shown absolutely no respect for the fans with his comments, excuses and lies so I can understand fully now why many are growing to resent him and that frustration is manifesting itself in a negative way.

No one is saying you have to respect him. But you do have to be respectful, or say nothing at all.

call him a shite manager, call him useless, call him anything that is directly related to the manager role.

Calling him a cunt, a prick, a moron, and fucking idiot, a fat waster etc. is bang out of order.

I totally get your point about Ally showing a lack of respect to the fans and I agree with you, but he isn't being personally abusive towards the fans, we should afford him the same courtesy.

No one is saying you have to respect him. But you do have to be respectful, or say nothing at all.

call him a shite manager, call him useless, call him anything that is directly related to the manager role.

Calling him a cunt, a prick, a moron, and fucking idiot, a fat waster etc. is bang out of order.

I totally get your point about Ally showing a lack of respect to the fans and I agree with you, but he isn't being personally abusive towards the fans, we should afford him the same courtesy.

call him anything that relates to his job as a manager is a perfect summing up of the situation.

Sorry but being nice to Ally, would mean he thinks he is doing a great job, the man as a manager has not got a clue , his choice of player is shocking , i cant think of one player he has brought to us who has been good enough , sorry lee walace is the exception, but his tactics are terrible, i belive Ally has taken Rangers from league winners , to the worst footballing Rangers team i have watched in 45 years of following Rangers. If we as a support dont contine to call for him to go im afraid we will end up a second or with Ally a third rate team. The man must go . WATP.

I read a comment saying they want "McCoists head on a spike", it pains me to say we have some fucking morons in amongst us.

Its hard to take for all of us, seeing our club fall so far from grace, a great man once said...

"inevitably we will have our years of failure, when they arrive we must reveal tolerance and sanity no matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of The Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers."

fully agree with the OP

keep calm and follow on.

Fans stood outside Ibrox in their thousands demanding Greig be sacked as Manager.

Where all the pish about 'it's not the Rangers way' comes from fuck knows.

Scot Symon was sacked when Rangers were top of the old First Division.

McCoist would not have been tolerated back then and he sure as hell shouldn't be now.