Nicky Law "needs a break"

bawsburst

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'People say it can take a year or two to adapt to a club like that'? Is he having a laugh? If you haven't adapted well within two years, then you are hardly going to adapt. I've never really read of a Rangers player saying the kind of things he says in that interview, and suddenly those performances of late make sense. No spine in this team.

Judging by the usual reaction, we should just ban all players from ever saying anything as the only thing that would stop people moaning is a total media blackout.

The same fans would then moan that we never get to hear that the management / players think.

It's just very fashionable to knock everything every player says or does. And the only 'good' Rangers players at the moment are the ones we recently loaned out or let go. ( see threads on Hemings and Loy )

Usual over reaction on here. I can see how the constant derision can get to Law. I rarely hear any praise in the stands just constant criticism and name calling.

It is magnified tenfold on here. The worst offenders think they are being smart but all they are doing is boring us all to death with their never ending negativity and cynicism towards the club they say they love.

Usual over reaction on here. I can see how the constant derision can get to Law. I rarely hear any praise in the stands just constant criticism and name calling.

It is magnified tenfold on here. The worst offenders think they are being smart but all they are doing is boring us all to death with their never ending negativity and cynicism towards the club they say they love.

I would guess that there have been many players like Nicky Law who have felt the same way as him throughout the history of Rangers, but the way to respond to fans criticism is on the park, surely. I can recall many occasions where players have played their way out of criticism- the one who springs to mind in recent times is Maurice Edu, where you could see him deliberately upping his game in the midst of criticism when his form would drop- I would say he had the character that made him a very good Rangers player. Mark Hateley was another one who looked determined to prove the critics wrong, and he won over the fans.

I would guess that there have been many players like Nicky Law who have felt the same way as him throughout the history of Rangers, but the way to respond to fans criticism is on the park, surely. I can recall many occasions where players have played their way out of criticism- the one who springs to mind in recent times is Maurice Edu, where you could see him deliberately upping his game in the midst of criticism( I would say he had the character that made him a very good Rangers player). Mark Hateley was another one who looked determined to prove the critics wrong, and he won over the fans.

Would love to see Law bang in a hat-trick then cup his ear to the Copland, that's how you respond to fan criticism. Not by bitching on twitter or in the press.

Usual over reaction on here.

yup very true

regular joe blogg fans over reacting to an overpaid, under performing greeting faced bastard who has the brass neck to brag about going on two, undoubtedly expensive holidays all the while moaning about the fans criticising his performances, the same hard working, undervalued fans that have effectively paid for his comfortable lifestyle and two holidays

Would love to see Law bang in a hat-trick then cup his ear to the Copland, that's how you respond to fan criticism. Not by bitching on twitter or in the press.

You would expect a player to respond to criticism by his performances on the park. Any player who has had a dip in form and come good has always done it that way. Players can play well elsewhere and not do it Rangers for the reason that they cannot handle a bad spell. It's up to Nicky Law to prove his doubters wrong on the park.

The same fans would then moan that we never get to hear that the management / players think.

It's just very fashionable to knock everything every player says or does. And the only 'good' Rangers players at the moment are the ones we recently loaned out or let go. ( see threads on Hemings and Loy )

What a lot if pish you talk and type. You are nothing but a apologist for no marks. WATP

Nicky Law looked excellent when he first signed for us but interviews like this just make me wish he f*cks off.

Typical prima donna football player. Boohoo the big bad fans said I'm not good enough, which is 100% true but I don't like it. Away on your two holidays Nicky while the rest of us save what we can to buy the tickets that pays your wages.

Ignorant cunt.

Telling the truth not your kind of thing then is it?

This explains why he's been shite then. He's also moaning because some Rangers fans have said he doesn't deserve to be in the team of the year.

Maybe nicky Law just isn't used to the attention he's been getting all year.

Maybe he should have just stayed at Motherwell if he feels playing shite one week then good the next is ok.

At the start of the season a thought he's some player he was picking up the ball from the back playing nice passes spreading the ball about making good runs

And all of a sudden just turned absolutely shite but a still think he's the best midfielder we have

That explains his performances the last 6 months. Will never succeed at us with that attitude.

The biggest gripe Nicky is the fear of the ball that you have demonstrated the last few months. As long as you give it everything you have you will get support from the stands. If you did that it would also solve your motivational problems too.

Listened to his interview on Clyde today, and he did sound stressed out his nut. I'm hoping the break will be good for him and he's able to reflect and try and take the season in. It's clearly been overwhelming for the lad. He said it's not just the stick he gets from us, it's everyone who 'hates' Rangers.

I would guess that there have been many players like Nicky Law who have felt the same way as him throughout the history of Rangers, but the way to respond to fans criticism is on the park, surely. I can recall many occasions where players have played their way out of criticism- the one who springs to mind in recent times is Maurice Edu, where you could see him deliberately upping his game in the midst of criticism when his form would drop- I would say he had the character that made him a very good Rangers player. Mark Hateley was another one who looked determined to prove the critics wrong, and he won over the fans.

That's fair enough. Some players have that kind of character. Others who don't might not get motivated by supporters who constantly tell them they are shite instead of encouraging them. I mean who actually walks up to a Rangers player and tells them they are "shite"? Taigish behaviour!