Nicky Law "needs a break"

bawsburst

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he feels under pressure now then hes going to crumble when we get to the top. If they think we're not accepting these shite performances wait till were playing the same in 2 years and getting punmped off St Mirren and the like and then see how much pressure your under. Get a grip, you do a much easier job than most of us for many many times more money.

Football players are bloody pathetic and our players are the worse of them all.

Nicky Law is not happy with Rangers supporters criticising him, but for me he's been the one player I am most dissapointed in over the recent months as for me he's probably our most talented player, and half the time he's been so below par it's almost as if he's hiding in games.

All these players that have came into the club over the last couple if years knew the score regarding the stature and demands of being at a club like Rangers which is why they were offered crazy wages much higher than they were on in the top flight even though were playing in the worst leagues in Scottish football, so to then moan about criticism whilst performing below the standards they are capable of is absolutely ridiculous. If it was a one off game then aye it would be unjust to give them pelters but he even admits the level of performance has dropped since the turn of the year, so if supprters who spend their hard earned money following Rangers all over the country call his performance shit he should take it on the chin and try and improve. Playing at a high profile club on huge wages comes with a responsibility and crying to the press is not how it should be handled in my opinion.

Most of his points regarding performance are spot on, pity, the standards have dropped, however, they have huffed and puffed over the winning line. His own support telling him how shit he is though must be upsetting, Strange that some mention that certain players are not of Rangers standard, that assessment is correct also of some of our support. Constantly moaning and whinging, its hard being a Rangers supporter these days, man up and stop the crying.

Nicky Law is not happy with Rangers supporters criticising him, but for me he's been the one player I am most dissapointed in over the recent months as for me he's probably our most talented player, and half the time he's been so below par it's almost as if he's hiding in games.

All these players that have came into the club over the last couple if years knew the score regarding the stature and demands of being at a club like Rangers which is why they were offered crazy wages much higher than they were on in the top flight even though were playing in the worst leagues in Scottish football, so to then moan about criticism whilst performing below the standards they are capable of is absolutely ridiculous. If it was a one off game then aye it would be unjust to give them pelters but he even admits the level of performance has dropped since the turn of the year, so if supprters who spend their hard earned money following Rangers all over the country call his performance shit he should take it on the chin and try and improve. Playing at a high profile club on huge wages comes with a responsibility and crying to the press is not how it should be handled in my opinion.

If he wants to stay at Ibrox and earn the shirt maybe he should forget the holiday and spend time practicing his skills. WATP

Constantly moaning and whinging, its hard being a Rangers supporter these days, man up and stop the crying.

Maybe the players like Law should try this instead of running to the press becuase supporters have actually pulled them up on their half arsed efforts.

How can be playing for Rangers, when you have played in the biggest league in the world when you were a teenager, be too hard because of the fans? If that is giving your all in most of the games, then I can see why you played for Motherwell with no future after it.

He has been terrible for the past few months both home and away (apart from the game he scored and set up the og)

He's going on two holidays and having a go at the fans that virtually paid for the fucking holidays

Fuck off law (tu)

Try working 38hrs a week for 10% of what your on, then moan about needing a break

(tu)

He's went way down in my estimations.

I hate the fact these useless ungrateful bastards play for us these days.

See the ones defending this, all I've got to say is thank fuck you don't follow Rangers. Thank fuck you stay at home to watch them, either that or you're shitebags to confront the moaners at the games and wait until your behind a username to give us your pish.

I'm going on holiday in a few weeks Nicky for a fortnight with my family, unlike you though ya greeting faced cunt, I worked 50-60 hours a week to pay for it. Not trained for a couple of hours three or four times a week, then fucked off to nandos for the rest of the day.

Get everyone of these wasters out our club now!

How's about winning over the fans Nicky by giving 110% effort every week,not shirking responsibility and showing you have what it takes to be a Rangers player rather than greeting in the press,even the most limited players like Andrews,Novo etc were idolised by fans through their sheer hard work and determination why don't you try and do the same