Not a Bear!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really sorry to hear this BNB, although it was a relatively small amount of money in the great scheme of things, anyone who has had anything stolen from them know the feeling of being violated, and that is what hurts the most.

You been burned too brother?

You been burned too brother?

Couple of times mate, it truly is a shit feeling, you don't trust anyone for a long time afterwards, I can just imagine BNB sitting in her seat at Ibrox wondering if it was the guy or gal sitting next to her who stole her purse even though they may not be the thief.

As some of you know I lost my purse at the cup semi final.

The good news is that it was found at Ibrox and I have it back.

The bad news is the £70 that was in it including £20 in a hidden compartment that I collected for Erskine was not.

Whoever did this is NOT A BEAR.

BEARS DO NOT STEAL FROM OTHER BEARS.

b n b , if i had the money i would give it to you , but unfortunately i'm on a limited budget , a lot of nasty folk out there , i'm sorry that they could do this . take care .

IMO you have no one to blame but yourself, lesson should be learned to take care of your possessions and you should count yourself lucky you even got your purse back.

It was probably a non Rangers supporting steward who needed a few extra quid (very likely knowing the type that do that sort of work).