***** The Official Dunfermline v Rangers Match Thread*****

allgers

Sat 3rd of May.

We visit East End Park for the Second time this season, Four goals scored last time for the loss of none tells some of the story but not all.

One of our better performances, lets hope we can carry on with our resurgance of late and end the season on a high.

3 nil to us, like to see Clark and Little start, we need more mobility not motobility in our attack. Might just add Gallagher in there as well.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say play some youth but that won't be happening. The unbeaten record means a lot to the usual 11 I believe.

The unbeaten league record might not be one of our greatest acheivements, but if we take it on next season and it runs for a while it could become very important.

The unbeaten league record might not be one of our greatest acheivements, but if we take it on next season and it runs for a while it could become very important.

Has any club ever gone two whole seasons unbeaten in the league? Highly doubt it so that should be a aim however unlikely it is.

Although I've been worried about this game for some time now, our last 4-0 win at East End was great and our relatively pleasant play recently has me less worried. 3-1 to us and I hope Gallagher get's a shot instead of Daly, who seems to running on empty just now, despite out improved performances.

Same usual players. Same usual formation.

Maybe if we're a few goals up then one or two youth players will get a shot but I guess Ally's main goal is to get a win.

Hoping for 4-0 to us. 104 points. unbeaten league run.

I'll be glad to see the end of this season. Bring on the championship.

JJ saying he will rest the 11 players that started there last game as he is saving them for the play off.

Jeffries is a bit of a wiley old fox, we will be too strong even if they do play their starting 11.