***** The Official Dunfermline v Rangers Match Thread*****

allgers

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the football on show and this ST shit we will be lucky to have 30k regular at the games next season.

People ate essentially lazy so if they intend to go through a season with paper tickets. they won't keep it up when results are poor and the weather is shit.

Crunch season.

Fixed that for you. My biggest problem is I don't see him getting his jotters this summer or walking away. We are stuck with him till there is a colossal failure in results. He is never going to get fired for failure in developing a decent playing style. While I understand the difficulty in getting seasoned pro's up for game after game against the level of opposition that we have faced. BUT the way to do this is to constantly blend in players looking to make an impact. And this has been his largest failing. 90% of the time our under 20 team would beat the side Dunfermline put out today. That those lay sods struggled to get a draw is ridiculous but I am afraid things are going to have to play themselves out before Ally is played out of his managers chair, the ONLY way to precipitate this is to move him laterally into other position within the club.

I think we were more referring to the goalkeeping coach, Iain! (I was, anyway!)

That said, you make a lot of good points.

The only one I might see a bit differently, is that I think he could do with a bit of time out of the picture - I wouldn't want a successor to have to cope with a 'Fergie-like' presence about the place while they get settled in.