***** The Official Dunfermline v Rangers Match Thread*****

allgers

I very much doubt that any of the U20's team will be playing in this game. They'll be getting kept safe for the upcoming septic game and the cup final. No problem really as we'll probably be up against a bunch of hacking counts, just to show their commitment to the Pars cause, and their hatred of Rangers.

I'll be happy when this is all over.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys post wee bit misleading, odds of 18/1 just for dunfermline leading half time, rangers to win. pretty good odds if you ask me when you look at our shitty defence.

oh, and for the poster asking for lottery numbers, yep I can give you six but odds a bit longer for that one mate :000000082:

edit - For all you grammar freaks out there (and I know there's a few ffs), there's a couple wee mistakes above to keep you happy and have a wee wank over lol)

Think I would put my money on first half draw, second half Rangers. :thumbup:

Obviously want a win but as long as we avoid defeat I will be happy enough.

A unbeaten record is the only thing we could take out of this largely disappointing season

The best thing about this season is it's over.

I very much doubt that any of the U20's team will be playing in this game. They'll be getting kept safe for the upcoming septic game and the cup final. No problem really as we'll probably be up against a bunch of hacking counts, just to show their commitment to the Pars cause, and their hatred of Rangers.

I'll be happy when this is all over.

There was a tweet yesterday saying that Gallagher, Telfer, Gasparotto and Telfer we in the squad for today. I wonder if they will be regular squad members nect season?

rolled oats: Have to say I'm surprised to hear that they're in the squad as they have some important games to come, but being in the squad doesn't necessarily mean they will play. Past selections being the evidence for this assertion. Maybe 10-20 minutes if we're 3-4 up.

rolled oats: Have to say I'm surprised to hear that they're in the squad as they have some important games to come, but being in the squad doesn't necessarily mean they will play. Past selections being the evidence for this assertion. Maybe 10-20 minutes if we're 3-4 up.

And now we've seen the match squad only two Murdoch and Sinnamon are on the bench. I'll be surprised if they get any time on the park. No surprises from Ally then same turgid shite as usual.

Has Jon Daly started every single game this season now? Since the transfer embargo was lifted that is. Hope Murdoch and Sinnamon get on but i would of expected Gallagher, Gasparotto, Telfer to be in the squad too. Faure in for Foster is good i rate Seb although more at CB than RB.