Ok new managers budget!

Assume we get your fav. Manager ( I pick Ally :D) but it doesnae matter whom, what budget to you expect to give him in % of turnover. Should he expect investment?

Next season ( 30% - this is already fixed)

First year SPFL top division ? ( 50%)

2nd year top division and Europa cup / CL qualifiers ((60%)

My answers in brackets and rational for increasing the % is both need for investment and based on increased revenue and our other overheads should stay fairly fixed ( except directors bonuses :D) Would take any investment for transfers allotted but feel a lot of free transfers)

So what monies would you apply over next three seasons ?

How about for next season and the season after we give the Rangers manager, whoever it may be, the EAXCT same amount of money to spend as the team who finish 2nd in the SPL this season?

So your ambition is what? To be second ? Or to find a manager who can be second on a similar budget? - perhaps all teams should just have the same budget ?

How about for next season and the season after we give the Rangers manager, whoever it may be, the EAXCT same amount of money to spend as the team who finish 2nd in the SPL this season?

Is that where we want to be, second best? I know money has to be saved but that does not mean that we downgrade our club, we're still the biggest club in scotland and our expenditure is going to show that.

Why does the % on wages have to increase to 60% just because our revenue increases?

Surely as the turnover increases that 30% will equate to more money?

I'd like to think we'd be sensible with the players wages to turnover balance and use our increased revenue on scouting and youth development.

Why does the % on wages have to increase to 60% just because our revenue increases?

Surely as the turnover increases that 30% will equate to more money?

I'd like to think we'd be sensible with the players wages to turnover balance and use our increased revenue on scouting and youth development.

Increase turnover and % to compete but what would YOU do? ( and compete at highest level)

Increase turnover and % to compete but what would YOU do? ( and compete at highest level)

Ah right.

I'd invest any budget we have this year in a scouting department and stick eith what we've got as it should be enough to get us into the top flight.

I'd then get rid of the deadwood at the end of next season and bring in higher quality and well scouted replacements. So I'd say we'd probably Need to up budget to about 50% for the first few seasons back in the top flight then once our scouting network starts bringing success we should be able to reduce that over time.

This would require a strong CEO, forward thinking Manager and patient support. Arguably we have none of these.

Our budget needs to be at least 60-65% to challenge the tarriers I'm not prepared to watch they cunts stroll to 10 in a row due to lack of ambition or prudence on our part,we cannot give these cunts an easy ride even in our first season back in the top flight

6 mil for Championship, 6 mil for first season in SPL. That is 12 mil spent over 2 years to build a squad base; then review the finances and put in serious money as we will be in Europe in some fashion and looking to win the league but not higher than 50% of turnover, if that is not enough increase the turnover by finding new financial streams.

This is based on us having a 50 mil turnover once back in the top league.

Whoever is manager this season (like it's not a foregone conclusion) should be cutting costs of this squad, not by a few thousand over the course of this season, it should be millions by the end of the season if possible. I respect that this seems unlikely to happen for a number of reasons however spending on this team for this season, all things considered, is absurd. The budget as it stands should allow for a major domestic trophy baring clashes with celtic.

The budget at this club should be a balance of what we can afford and value for money, failure on either of these fronts should result in sacking of whoever is responsible.

So answer the question - % budget for the next 3 years? You favour a drop this season to what? 25% ? 15%? What?

To be honest I think sticking to a 33% revenue target should be our aim.

Obviously various factors will dictate revenue (st sales, prize money, tv deals, merchandise, sponsorship etc) but the more success we get the more revenue we shoild bring in.

Trying to match Celtic's spending is madness. We need to squeeze as much value from our playing staff as possible. The basic wage should be modest, but insentivised with win and clean sheet bonuses to ensure the players know that slacking off costs them money.

Of course we need a good scouting network and better coaches to improve the players which cost £££ that will eat into our budget.

Perhaps the board should lower this season's budget to facilitate the scouts and additional coaches? We certainly have enough in the squad to see us promoted, I'm just not sure that we are playing them right.