Another Ally Thread

gogzy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am fed up with Ally arguments and a very strange approach at the moment which seems to be to blame him for everything that happens pretty much anywhere from some posters.

If it goes on this forum is going to be a pretty horrific bloodthirsty and frustrated place, and if that carries into the main support, the atmosphere will be terrible.

I would say criticise him where he fails, demand improvements where required, but maybe people could back off being so active in trying to attack him for every single thing that can be twisted against him.

Short version, I largely agree with the OP.

The Ally threads have made this place impossible to spend any real time in, it's the same cyclical, mundane arguments by the same posters making the same points.

I don't see the point in discussing it any more. Everyone has said their bit, made their feelings clear, and we all know he's staying next season. The thought of having another 4 months of this before we play another game is enough for me to get myself banned.

said it in every Ally thread I can be bothered to post in.

Managers are judged on results, league results.

McCoist has the best record in Europe, undefeated. no matter the opposition...

LOL. That's an absurd, ridiculous statement to make which just about sums up the mentality and common sense of the average Ally 'supporter'. They are generally gullible buffoons.

As someone else already alluded to, my mate manages the local under 11 side - they have played 16 games this season and are undefeated, winning 14 of them. By your logic of supporting Ally, they are both as good as each other. Maybe we should swap managers, cos my mate would manage Rangers for £250 a week plus his airfare up to stand in the dugout with his hands in his pockets for 90 minutes a week, just like Super does...

we will walk the championship this year even if we dont make any signings, it wont be pretty, I don't care, I dont care about cups the main objective is to get back to the top, it always has been and so far so good. Until we start losing games, and points there should be no talk of replacing an undefeated manager.

Rangers have my backing. I support Rangers and all who sail in her. the clue is in the title .....SUPPORT.

By supporting Ally, you are effectively supporting the downfall of Rangers. 90% of people want him sacked - he's a shite manager in every respect of the word.

The Ally threads have made this place impossible to spend any real time in, it's the same cyclical, mundane arguments by the same posters making the same points.

I don't see the point in discussing it any more. Everyone has said their bit, made their feelings clear, and we all know he's staying next season. The thought of having another 4 months of this before we play another game is enough for me to get myself banned.

Top right hand corner, there's a cross. Click it.

I've already done that Gogzy. After Div 3 , where I witnessed, from Januar till May, the worst football I have ever seen from a Rangers team in my near 50 following them. When it became clear that Ally was staying then , I decided to give him another go. And I have done - right up till the Raith game I gave him every chance.

How many more chances does he get before we realise he's not up to it and we've wasted all these years and what little resources we have.

I think the management issue will always be a problem, whether it's Ally or A N Other, the facts are we have little cash for quality players, a boardroom that's more embattled than an episode of Game of Thrones and a fan base that seems to fragment more and more on a daily basis, so until we get to the utopia of having a secure foundation to springboard forward, we must deal with reality and back the manager to the hilt and ward of all detractors internal or external, the best medicine may not always taste good, but it makes you well in the end. WATP and we would all do well to remember that, lest the end will truly be nigh!

Sorry but the most over used comment in our climb back to the top.

The problem is its not what has happened. Loads of teams have out played us with good football.

It is us that are playing the crap football. Big punts up the park to Daly is a disgrace.

But everyone with even a tiny clue about the game knew it was going to happen when we signed him.

All our under achieving midfielders are poor because the balls going over their heads so often.

I think we have been out played ONCE - the Dundee United Game - you do know that winning is what it's all about ?

Yes we can play the ball direct - but we dont do that nearly as often as folk make out - but to think that if one team has parked the bus that will lead to attractive open football is just nieve - it wont!

Anyway Gogzy has made a good case for backing the manager - suck it up and get behind your team - or don't. It's your call!

We will always be going backwards under McCoist and thats been proven thus far since he came in.

His time is up, the fans see it now it's up to the board to act on it.

Don't let us regress further, make the change and give us a chance!

We will always be going backwards under McCoist and thats been proven thus far since he came in.

His time is up, the fans see it now it's up to the board to act on it.

Don't let us regress further, make the change and give us a chance!

Didnt we lose a few games in division 3 and them go unbeaten this season. Surely that's progression, no?

absurd and ridiculous? truth and facts? every manager worldwide at the top end of football managing is judged on results,this is a fact of life.

what is absurd and ridiculous is ppl talking bullshit about amateurs and under 11's football. lol and trying to justify it.

90% of fans want him out? what a crock of shit, you obviously don't go to many games.

we all want a top notch manager that is a given, the whole purpose of Gogzys thread is to face the facts, McCoist will be in charge until the results go sour. you can choose to stay away and and bump yer gums online and not support the Rangers manager, I will choose to go and SUPPORT my team.

Didnt we lose a few games in division 3 and them go unbeaten this season. Surely that's progression, no?

Didnt we get knocked out of Europe twice against poor opposition?

Didn't we get knocked out of the Ramsdens twice by poor opposition?

Didn't we get knocked out of the league cup 3 times?

Didn't we get knocked out of the Scottish cup 3 times?

Didn't we bring in players on big wages like Cribari, Peralta, Shiels, Templeton, Law, Daly, Foster, Bell ect who have all regressed under McCoist?

Our football has been utter shite to watch for the vast majority of his tenure, his only saving grace is the boardroom mess otherwise McCoist would be out on his arse long ago.

His player recruitment is poor, his tactics worse and his management the pitts.

You might be happy for Rangers to be a laughing stock with this jester in charge but I'm not and it boils my blood the bheasts sing his name these days.

He has to go before he harms Rangers FC anymore than he already has done.

Didnt we get knocked out of Europe twice against poor opposition?

Didn't we get knocked out of the Ramsdens twice by poor opposition?

Didn't we get knocked out of the league cup 3 times?

Didn't we get knocked out of the Scottish cup 3 times?

Didn't we bring in players on big wages like Cribari, Peralta, Shiels, Templeton, Law, Daly, Foster, Bell ect who have all regressed under McCoist?

Our football has been utter shite to watch for the vast majority of his tenure, his only saving grace is the boardroom mess otherwise McCoist would be out on his arse long ago.

His player recruitment is poor, his tactics worse and his management the pitts.

You might be happy for Rangers to be a laughing stock with this jester in charge but I'm not and it boild my blood the bheastssing his name these days.

He has to go before he harms Rangers FC anymore than he already has done.

Far better Rangers sides have been knocked out of Europe by some utter dross. Kaunas, Zizkow, Sofia.

Far better Rangers sides have been humiliated in domestic cups. Falkirk a few times, Hamilton, Berwick in the early 2000s, Berwick in the 60s. St Johnstone under plg

This player's regressed nonsense, do you have anything to actually back thay up. Any kind of statistical analysis to highlight exactly how these players have regressed?

Far better Rangers sides have been knocked out of Europe by some utter dross. Kaunas, Zizkow, Sofia.

Far better Rangers sides have been humiliated in domestic cups. Falkirk a few times, Hamilton, Berwick in the early 2000s, Berwick in the 60s. St Johnstone under plg

This player's regressed nonsense, do you have anything to actually back thay up. Any kind of statistical analysis to highlight exactly how these players have regressed?

Nonsense?

Do you actually watch us or just sit behind a computer talking shit?

You trying to say Law, Bell, Shiels ect are playing better or the same football now than they did before they came? If so you are deluded.

The thing is it's CONSTANT under McCoist, it's EVERY season he has us embarrassed in cup games and league performances.

You can try and compare it to PLG or whatever but he was sacked when he made a cunt of it, McCoist is rewarded for making us a fucking laughing stock.

It's pathetic some would rather put this man before the club, utterly depressing actually.

You continue as is though, I for one can't wait for the day the dud is gone and my club can move forward.

Sorry but I can't back this manager.

I'm already depressed at the thought of another season under him. Heard this morning he's offered Miller a 2 year deal on £6k a week, all sorts of bonuses thrown in and a pay rise if we get promoted. He's literally throwing money away and the players he's looking at leave me in no doubt that we're still going to have the same shite tactics served up week in week out. Horrible.