UoF on SSB Now

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't understate the importance of your attendance mate, its much more than that.

I know it's important that's why i'm always going despite struggling to enjoy it much these days.

But as far as contracts go all we're entitled to is 18 or 19 games a season, the demand for security has only come about very recently.

I know it's important that's why i'm always going despite struggling to enjoy it much these days.

But as far as contracts go all we're entitled to is 18 or 19 games a season, the demand for security has only come about very recently.

I think King and co are partly trying to call them out, BUT, surely YOU are entitled to some securities before throwing another 8M into the kitty.

So what would happen of you've bought your season ticket and the board say that we are going into Admin 2, would that mean that you would lose your money?

That scenario would leave the support divided forever.

The thing that gets me is King was a director when Murray built up huge debts yet I can't remember him having any concerns for the fans or the club's future.

Why did he not propose giving security to the season ticket holders then?

agree with that mate.i just cant see what they mean to achieve and what there end game is.

Chelsea. They sold the park to fans for a nominal fee which means the stadium can't be sold unless the buyer is willing to build round the park and put up with whatever the fans use it for. Usually when one side come to the other with demands they negotiate down. The club could have negotiated down to the park but they refused point blank to enter discussions.