Will we win the Championship next season?

523 members have voted

1. 1. Will we win the league?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but we will win promotion via the playoffs
  2. 2. How many points will we win the league by?

• 1-5
    • 5-10
    • 10-15
    • 15+
    • We won't win the league

depends what Butcher can do in the market. We're certainly not guaranteed it against a strong Hibs or Hearts squad going by our last 2 seasons. We will start strong then the heads will go down and with no plan B under McCoist other than "mohsni up tap" i have my doubts about our consistency over the season.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we do it will be a struggle. We will lose games and it won't be by a huge amount of points.

Prove me wrong Ally. Show me that you can actually manage our club properly. It's no diddy part time teams anymore. we need to be a lot better than we were last season.

We'll buy this division for a cost which heavily over estimates the requirements to win this league, once again.

We'll struggle to win cups baring a massive injection of quality or a replacement manger.

Value for money and sensible forward planning will once again be left behind.

We'll progress in League position but not as club and little as a business in my honest opinion.

spot on. our last roll of the dice at rebuilding to challenge in the SPL and we're linked with has beens to pay over the odds to win a league we should have been in a comfortable enough position already to win with developed players

Yes, by 10-15 points.

Hearts will chase, but our quality will see us build a gap. They have a young side, if they can keep them, and I don't think the pressures of expectation will sit well with them.

Hibs won't even compete; they're an absolute mess. Relegated against all odds and they've just released 10+ players. They won't be back in the top flight for a while.

I can't wait for a couple of trips to Edinburgh.

Yes between 5-10points. Wont be pretty (unless we are brave and get a new manager and coaching team) and we will probably lose some and draw more but we will win the league. Will be a much bigger challenge and we will see if our current team has the bottle to be not just winners but Rangers winners never shirking from the challenge and welcoming the chase.

Yes!!!!

Look at what most would say are our 3 main rivals….

Hearts are still in administration and might not be able to sign players for weeks or maybe months, plus they have not sold a single season ticket yet. On top of that they have weakened the first team since the end of the season.

Hibs just told 14 players to find new clubs and probably don’t have any kind of contingency plan for relegation and will have to cut costs big time. They lost 8 out of the last 10 games and look guff.

Falkirk who we’ve beaten 3 times already since going down to sfl3, they are nothing more than a pretty average championship side tbh. If we can't finish over them then we don't deserve to be in the prem. We may lose a few games but can't see past us over the whole season.

voted no as hearts seem so far to be making better moves than us in the transfer market and seem to be working with unity towards the end goal of creating an attractive football side while we are fragmented with most of the board/investors more interested in an attractive share price than product.