21,000 ST Renewed (updated)

one55

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my mate renewing this week and during discussion this was the figure , source 100% accurate , would rather not go into the detail , however if I wasn't sure of the accuracy I wouldn't have posted a figure , hopefully it keeps rising .

without a proper source no one is gonna believe it but honestly i think it's a reasonable number. let's hope it keeps rising. i think some people will bottle it and just go buy a season ticket. the season is getting closer and closer and whats new from king and his mob?

21,000 sold now

If true, and I'm not saying it is or isn't, I hope it is and that isn't too bad a figure especially as season hasn't started yet.

Would someone be willing to do the math and work out the financial income for this figure compared to the income from last season's figures due to the rise in ST cost?

If true, and I'm not saying it is or isn't, I hope it is and that isn't too bad a figure especially as season hasn't started yet.

Would someone be willing to do the math and work out the financial income for this figure compared to the income from last season's figures due to the rise in ST cost?

GW said prices went up about 40% in a recent press release so income wise about the same as 29,000 season tickets last season ( if the fag packet is correct)

GW said prices went up about 40% in a recent press release so income wise about the same as 29,000 season tickets last season ( if the fag packet is correct)

Don't remember him saying that. It's always been around 15%. Mine is certainly up 15%.

Last season, the average s/t price was £200 (this was the figure the club used)

So this season, the average will be 15% higher which is £230

£230 x 21,000 = £4,830,000

I agree, which is why I think very few of those who haven't renewed have been because of the quality on the park.

I'm not Ally's biggest fan but it isn't stopping me.

In all honesty , I know some that aren't renewing for either reason ( the football on the park and the boardroom off it ) but there's not very many , so I really am puzzled as to the low ST sales , particularly with an exciting year ahead.

Just my own experience , admittedly.

15%. Unless you can link the press release.

Last season, the average s/t price was £200 (this was the figure the club used)

So this season, the average will be 15% higher which is £230

£230 x 21,000 = £4,830,000

Can you quote that? £200 seems way, way too low.

can't be arsed. trust me (tu)

it's because there are so many kid tickets at approx £60 each.

So if your ticket is £400, then 2 adults & 2 kids gives an average seat price of only £230.

Oh ok then, seeing it's you...

from Business Review...

"Season ticket income of £8.0 million was recognised during the period to 30 June 2013 based on sales of approximately 38,000 season tickets"

£8,000,000 divided by 38,000 = £210

The club then rounded that to £200 as a working average

Oh ok then, seeing it's you...

from Business Review...

"Season ticket income of £8.0 million was recognised during the period to 30 June 2013 based on sales of approximately 38,000 season tickets"

£8,000,000 divided by 38,000 = £210

The club then rounded that to £200 as a working average

Cheers bud. Seems very low, although that'll include partial season tickets which from memory numbered something like 1500 that season, so I suppose that contributes to the low figure as well.

Cheers bud. Seems very low, although that'll include partial season tickets which from memory numbered something like 1500 that season, so I suppose that contributes to the low figure as well.

Good point. I'd forgotten them. So yes, makes it even easier to reach that average. 1500? I would have though much higher. Probably several thousand of the total will be half-season ticket & half season child ticket.