21,000 ST Renewed (updated)

one55

You can add a few more to the total. The Journey continues.

It was with a heavy heart I had resigned myself to not having the funds to complete the journey along with my 4 grandsons due to unemployment for the last 7 months with no income. (over 60 so not recorded in unemployment statistics or entitlements.)

I don’t know what I would have done without the Commonwealth games which has given me short term employment. 1st wage went to reducing overdraft and 2nd went on renewing our season tickets today.

Happy day indeed only marred by my grandson getting beat as 6 goals went past him in a 6-3 game. Coaches must have gone to the same school as Ally, putting a small slim winger in defence against a striker of DJ build (present).

Anyway steady stream of Loyal Bears passing through buying tickets. Thanks to the SOS for creating the disharmony and mistrust I was able to improve my seats in the BR to BR3 4 rows from the front rather than two thirds up BR2in two rows.

If i have taken the seats from a Loyal Bear who has fallen on hard times like myself I would like to apologise and assure you they are much appreciated.

If you are a reb GTF you reap what you sow.

Other heartening thing was my youngest grandson now 4 wants to return to the journey. A couple of months back he wasn’t wanting to go saying Rangers rubbish. Now if a 3 year old can see it how can’t Ally?

2 negative comments of Ally but I can assure you I support him 100% but if he is looking for a 4 year coach he knows where to come.

Remind me to teach you about line breaks sometime :D

Nice consideration re former holder - I'm sure if it is a Bear with no cash, he'll be happy with the quality of his replacements. (tu)

Oh BTW make sure you get another shift, because I've got some nice RFC Trapper hats put aside for your grandkids. (tu)

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remind me to teach you about line breaks sometime :D

Nice consideration re former holder - I'm sure if it is a Bear with no cash, he'll be happy with the quality of his replacements. (tu)

Oh BTW make sure you get another shift, because I've got some nice RFC Trapper hats put aside for your grandkids. (tu)

Nice to hear from you again I am sure that our paths will cross. If not before then to collect the new medals for winning the championship. Only glad we can continue the journey and got the wee man back on board. Look after your self and may you have the strength to continue your great charity works. WATP.

because when I do short posts they say its bullshit and don't understand what I mean, when I explain the reason it stops the next 5 posts of that's shite hindering. constructive debate.

Not very good at explaining my reasoning in terms that can be fully understood.

Sorry if it annoys you but you can hit ignore.

Why would I hit ignore on an Internet forum, I just don't read your posts because they bore me to death.

whilst looking for that article above, I found this one...

Note the date - 14 August 2012

http://www.rangers.c...les-keep-rising

I'd assume we've passed the 20K mark since the public sale, so that gives us two months to sell 10k.

Or put another way - claims of poor sales may be somewhat premature. (tu)

Keep up the positive articles and information GB, is it not about time we got back to supporting a club which is for life in good, bad & indifferent times.

WDDWA

my new seat is in the govan right on the halfway line, knowing my luck it'll be my seat he's bleating about.

I wonder If the disgusted former seat holder will try and have a dig at me?

could be an interesting season in the stands

Having met you, I doubt he'll fancy having a go :lol:

...is it not about time we got back to supporting a club which is for life in good, bad & indifferent times.

WDDWA

Most of us (yourself included) never stopped - we've just been drowned out lately - but we're still here. (tu)

So, back to business...

Anybody want to buy one of these?...

$_1.JPG

(Only £6 - All proceeds to Rangers FC)

Absolute nonsense to suggest people have not renewed because of the quality of football or the manager. The fact remains that over 50% have failed to renew & this is a damning indictment on this current board.

You know this of course because you have interviewed the people who elected not to renew.

Be sure to bring sunglasses for the evening games early season :cool: - the Sun can be quite annoying there at certain times. (tu)

Edit: I meant AFTERNOONS - it's the Copland that gets it in the evenings...

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/070812-Rangers-v-East-Fife/G0000lILhZJqbE6I/I00002nwkF_WEg64/C00006bZH2DMhCik

(nearly lost my retinas that night!)

went with my friend today to get his first season ticket too. he managed to get a seat near mine. all sorted. can't wait for the start of the season.

he got a seat that wasn't listed as available on the websites stadium lay out. so i don't think we can judge the ticket sales by what we see online.

the ticket office was empty. was a guy already in when we got there and a women turned up as we were leaving. to be totally fair this was about 3PM today and the public sale has already been going for a week.

You know this of course because you have interviewed the people who elected not to renew.

I've spoken to dozens of bluenoses who've all said the same thing. They're waiting to see what happens to the club. Theres no trust in the people in charge whatsoever.

One guy in the pub has gave up his seat hes had for 20 years.

Absolute nonsense to suggest people have not renewed because of the quality of football or the manager. The fact remains that over 50% have failed to renew & this is a damning indictment on this current board.

Three from our bus, have not renewed due to the style and tactics, There Words, so how is it 'Absolute Nonsense' Your words, i was nearly in the same camp

Three from our bus, have not renewed due to the style and tactics, There Words, so how is it 'Absolute Nonsense' Your words, i was nearly in the same camp

OK on your bus - 3 did not renew because of the Manager - how many did NOT renew because of the Board - How many DID renew, because we are the Rangers?

Out of curiosity, if you were nearly in the same camp how have you survived watching the consistently shite football we've been served up for over a decade?

Purchased a season ticket today, the last time I had one was about 15 years ago. I know of two people I work with that haven't renewed theirs. 1 guy had his seat in the main stand from when he was a young lad. He said he wanted to renew but all the shite going about has made him have second thoughts.

Purchased a season ticket today, the last time I had one was about 15 years ago. I know of two people I work with that haven't renewed theirs. 1 guy had his seat in the main stand from when he was a young lad. He said he wanted to renew but all the shite going about has made him have second thoughts.

My great granny lived in kilsyth, used to go there as a boy :)

they still have the big war memorial there?

Couldn't tell you gogz,I stay at the top end and rarely go down into the town. Been here a few years now and only found out where the colzium was last summer. Im a glesga guy at heart and being in this wee toon does my nut in but the Mrs family stay through here, so u do it for an easy life.

Couldn't tell you gogz,I stay at the top end and rarely go down into the town. Been here a few years now and only found out where the colzium was last summer. Im a glesga guy at heart and being in this wee toon does my nut in but the Mrs family stay through here, so u do it for an easy life.

:lol: fair enough mate.

TBH the war memorial is the only thing I remember from my visits to my grans, my great uncle ( thought it was my great grandad until recently :lol: ) has his name on there. i think it was about 27 years ago was the last tie I was there