Ismael Bouzid

Drenth

Someone needs to yank on Super's face to make sure it's really him and not Craig Shyte wearing an Ally mask...

:lol: you been watching scooby doo? I do wonder sometimes where Ally gets his ideas. Who does he consult? Is Durrant and McDowell just sitting back playing cards in the canteen?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything wrong with a pre-emptive discussion, or questioning why we would offer him a contract following the 'have a look at him' stage?

this isn't really a discussion though is it. its a mass slagging of the manager about a signing he may or may not make.

Definition of a journeyman. 12 clubs in 12 years.

yup, but every club needs able backups.

If we have released cribarri, then we only have a few CB on our books. Not a great inspiring signing ( if he signs) but I'll wait and see if he does a job for us first.

If we have released cribarri, then we only have a few CB on our books. Not a great inspiring signing ( if he signs) but I'll wait and see if he does a job for us first.

Mohsni, Faure, McCulloch, McGregor, Gaspararto, Halkett

I don't think it's an area that we are short in at all tbh but a trial isn't going to hurt.

I cant see him doing a job for us as he hasn't managed it anywhere else, just cant believe that Ally and our coaches are still giving trials to below standard players. :(

Mohsni, Faure, McCulloch, McGregor, Gaspararto, Halkett

I don't think it's an area that we are short in at all tbh but a trial isn't going to hurt.

2 of them are pretty much untried kids.

one is over the hill and his legs have gone.

One is sometimes an utter bombscare, and the other isn't much better.

I get your point, but i am not at all comfortable with only having these guys at CB.

I just don't understand the logic? He is a poor poor player in a position we are covered and have promising young players to supplement the first team.....if he signs it will say so much about mccoist and his mentality as a manager!