Ismael Bouzid

Drenth

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we were in the market for another centre back would nobody else have preffered somebody like Callum Morris from Dunfermline?

He was in the SD1 team of the year in 2012/13 & in the SD2 team of the year last year so he's obviously got some potential/upside and at 24 he's got time to improve further as well.

He joined Dundee Utd this Summer but if we really need another option at centre half I'd far rather have seen him join the club than somebody like Bouzid.

I'm through with McCoist now, I'm not going to get a season ticket anyway because I'll be based in Germany but even if I lived right outside Ibrox I wouldn't get a season ticket while McCoist is still in charge he is the worst manager in our history he hasn't got a clue and he is dragging us down with him we play the worst football in Britain and watching us play just isn't enjoyable anymore.

I'm through with McCoist now, I'm not going to get a season ticket anyway because I'll be based in Germany but even if I lived right outside Ibrox I wouldn't get a season ticket while McCoist is still in charge he is the worst manager in our history he hasn't got a clue and he is dragging us down with him we play the worst football in Britain and watching us play just isn't enjoyable anymore.

Good riddance you glory hunter

Worst manager in our history? Away boil your head....

Could just be training with us to keep fit while out of contract, same as lots of out of contract players have done in the recent past.

Generally those players have had some sort of connection to the club or coaching staff, he doesn't.

Nothing short of a joke to be quite honest. It baffles me just how many of these transfers are happening. One or two is bad enough but every single player we're getting linked with is a 30 year old nobody, or someone way past their prime who we've had before and won't make any money off.