Scotland v England

That third goal was a beauty. Scotland had six players boxing England in that corner and they played nice football to spring the guy for their cross.

This is the first time I have ever wanted England to beat Scotland, glad it was just a friendly, -

1. Regan, Liewell and the rest of them at the SFA,

2. It was being played at that dome of Taigness,

3. You just knew they would boo GSOQ, I'm sure the England support sang it so often just because they were at the girodome.

p.s. Irony that it was another catholic Irishman in Rooney that shut them up.

I just said I support England, who do you support when England are playing someone?

The German one has a different meaning and only the grassing, pussy bastards on here know why it was removed.

Depends what the game is. Don't dislike England at all but never understand why you would actively support the team playing against the country you were born and live in

We only played them 4 times that season ffs, and probably only watched videos or sent scouts to there games numerous times before we played them. How can you expect the management to realise what a player there was there

Robertson was with Celtc as a kid.

Carragher and Redknapp talking utter shite :lol:

Saying Rooney should never be left out the English side. Then when Souness calls them up on it Carragher says 'you can't say that about any footballer'.

Rooney was fucking hopeless in the WC.

I've actually missed games on Sky this season, pishy ones, but ones that I would usually tune into anyway, because of those 2 utter, ear-rapists.

Redknappp was bad enough and then they went and introduced that scouse wanker. Can't wait until BT Sports get the Champions league rights.

First time on a "big game" thread. There's plenty of embarrassment to go around.

Scotland weren't good enough on the night. Thought Whittaker and Mulgrew were particularly bad. Also in the second half, Darren Fletcher is lucky to be half the player he used to be.

No threat in the box. We could get down the wing, but then nothing. England passed us to death through the middle. In a competitive game, you'd think Strachan would have left Brown there to at least disrupt things.

Supposedly 5,000 England fans there, I think Sky were at it again with their microphone placements and volumes.

Scotland still in with a chance to qualify for the Euros. Qualification will be a step forward, but losing to a team that usually makes it to the last 16 of tournaments is nothing to be ashamed of. :wink:

I've actually missed games on Sky this season, pishy ones, but ones that I would usually tune into anyway, because of those 2 utter, ear-rapists.

Redknappp was bad enough and then they went and introduced that scouse wanker. Can't wait until BT Sports get the Champions league rights.

They're both horrific. Souness isn't scared to give an honest opinion, whereas those two don't want to upset their 'football friends (tu)'.

Now we have Redknapp telling us Matic and Makelele couldn't play the ball Wilshere made tonight. Fucking hell. It was a great ball no doubt about it, but one many professional footballers could make! Let alone mentioning the two he did.

They're both horrific. Souness isn't scared to give an honest opinion, whereas those two don't want to upset their 'football friends (tu)'.

Now we have Redknapp telling us Matic and Makelele couldn't play the ball Wilshere made tonight. Fucking hell. It was a great ball no doubt about it, but one many professional footballers could make! Let alone mentioning the two he did.

That is fucking ridiculous. Just, absolutely atrocious.

I'm seriously contemplating complaining about that.

I enjoyed the game.

It could have been better but it was more interesting than watching Scotland play a meaningless friendly.

Gave us an interesting perspective on where the team is in its current resurgence. We had somewhere in the region of 7 players in the English Championship playing in comparison to their 11 EPL players. So I think, overall, the game probably reflected that. Scotland had decent spells in the match but England were more clinical, composed and efficient.

In these types of games the first goal is especially important, when England got in front it was unlikely to change and the second goal came at a very good time for them too.

As I said, enjoyed watching it.