Scotland v England

I enjoyed the game.

It could have been better but it was more interesting than watching Scotland play a meaningless friendly.

Gave us an interesting perspective on where the team is in its current resurgence. We had somewhere in the region of 7 players in the English Championship playing in comparison to their 11 EPL players. So I think, overall, the game probably reflected that. Scotland had decent spells in the match but England were more clinical, composed and efficient.

In these types of games the first goal is especially important, when England got in front it was unlikely to change and the second goal came at a very good time for them too.

As I said, enjoyed watching it.

Sums it up succinctly enough

So do Scotland. Level on points with RoI and Germany with two matches against Gibraltar still to play.

Would love to hear the Gibraltar fans give both the Celtic teams a dose of the England fans song sheet.

Can see the two Celtic teams scrapping for third place, hopefully neither of them get to France.

Would love to hear the Gibraltar fans give both the Celtic teams a dose of the England fans song sheet.

Can see the two Celtic teams scrapping for third place, hopefully neither of them get to France.

Trying too hard.

What's the ira song all the Scottish fans are complaining about and why would they complain when its country v country

Don't know where your hearing that from mate - not one complaint from any Scotland fan, why would there be, they are fuck all to do with us.