*****The Official Sacramento Vs Rangers Thread*****

julescotia

Half canned already but trying to stay up for this. Deep down I know it's a fruitless task as I usually end up in the louden after 30mins because it's torture, so I know I'll be in bed for 3.35

Fucking <3 Rangers

In the same boat as you. To go too bed now, or keep drinking and spend the night singing tunes while watching YouTube

Half canned already but trying to stay up for this. Deep down I know it's a fruitless task as I usually end up in the louden after 30mins because it's torture, so I know I'll be in bed for 3.35

Fucking <3 Rangers

Get a bit of wake-up powder in you and you'll be up until half 3 on Monday.

The link for YouTube is in the OP...no need to stay up pissed and trying to watch it at 3.30am.

Save this thread to your favourites - Go to your kip, and tomorrow morning while the missus is setting up breakfast click on the link and enjoy whilst refreshed from your slumbers.

Sunday morning with Tattie scones and bacon on toast garnished with tomato sauce washed down with a hot cuppa during The Rangers playing is most appealing, so that's what I'll be doing. (tu)

The link for YouTube is in the OP...no need to stay up pissed and trying to watch it at 3.30am.

Save this thread to your favourites - Go to your kip, and tomorrow morning while the missus is setting up breakfast click on the link and enjoy whilst refreshed from your slumbers.

Sunday morning with Tattie scones and bacon on toast garnished with tomato sauce washed down with a hot cuppa during The Rangers playing is most appealing, so that's what I'll be doing. (tu)

Not quite the same as watching it live though.

You'll log in tomorrow, see an "Ally oot" thread and you'll know we got beat. :lol:

If any of the players are decent what are the chances of us signing them?

Was thinking the same thing - given our connection with American players & the fact that we can't really afford top MLS players anymore --- will a gem be uncovered in these matches??

I have the youtube link on my iPhone, ready to go but I am heading to bed. If I cannot sleep, I will watch, if I sleep, then I will not.

It is a sad day when expectation is so low! That said, I have a long drive tomorrow, so I do have an excuse.

For those staying up - I hope the beer is flowing and the bears do you proud!

Official Team

Bell

Foster Mohsni Zaliukas Wallace

Templeton McCulloch Law MacLeod

Boyd Miller

Better than 5 at the back but ffs MacLeod on the left wing :anguish: how about giving McKay another chance on the wing you know a natural winger? or is that him frozen out of games again we can't be doing with this fast skillful nonsense.

Official Team

Bell

Foster Mohsni Zaliukas Wallace

Templeton Black Law MacLeod

Boyd Miller

Better than 5 at the back but ffs MacLeod on the left wing :anguish: how about giving McKay another chance on the wing you know a natural winger? or is that him frozen out of games again we can't be doing with this fast skillful nonsense.

Not a bad team , though maybe liked to have seen McGregor instead of Mohsni .

Probably the basis of our team for the coming season.