allgers

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gents,

The wording is "20/1 that the Ibrox outfit wrap up promotion without tasting a single defeat" not "Go though the season undefeated"

So I guess we could win the league then lose a couple of games and the bet Is still good.

I'd love to think so but my bet slip states "Rangers to go unbeaten in Scottish Championship in 2014/15", so can't see them honouring it.

Hibs are nothing to worry about, they will struggle to get back into the top flight for a few years. We'll win it by about 10-15 points, Hearts will finish second about 10 points ahead of third.

Hibs are nothing to worry about, they will struggle to get back into the top flight for a few years. We'll win it by about 10-15 points, Hearts will finish second about 10 points ahead of third.

Like that, it will do for me...

Can I ask one question j1mgg, are you expecting your team to win at Ibrox?

I think it will be very close and we will go to a one up front, if not start with it.

Hearts teams isn't anything special, but I believe they will be better set up and more determined, I doubt we will get any drive until it is too late.

Because of Hearts ? :blink: Have Hearts signed the entire Bayern Munich team when I wasn't looking because there's an awful lot of confidence in them on here.

It will be more done to the lack in confidence of our own team. If we start miller bord upfront then we will win it, I don't think we will, and I can see jig being shoe horned into midfield which will probably means Macleod will be shifted from his best position.

Don't know how the hell we managed it last season. Don't expect us to do it again this season with a higher quality of opposition.

Not even sure we'll gain promotion never mind going unbeaten. I obviously want to see Rangers win every game but I don't really care. It's not a goal I think we should be aiming for. If it happens then great! but our priority is to move back up to the Premiership.

It will be more done to the lack in confidence of our own team. If we start miller bord upfront then we will win it, I don't think we will, and I can see jig being shoe horned into midfield which will probably means Macleod will be shifted from his best position.

Why Miller and Boyd ? Boyd looks overweight and can barely kick his own arse right now. I've not seen Hearts much but I wont be too worried about a team that's just been ripped apart and starting fresh.

As soon as we get beat BP9 will be offline for 10 days.

I do apologise in advance for giving you all a conflict of interest watching us play.

Strange that, I get a bit upset when we get beat, I felt sick after we lost to Raith rovers, is this a bad thing.

Can't see it mate, overconfidence maybe, lack of confidence on your part yes, the team no.