***Rangers v Hibernian***

G.E.C.

Bell

Foster McGregor Zaliukas Wallace

Black McLeod Law Aird

Boyd Miller

One player I would definitely leave out is Aird, performance wise he has not improved, he gives the ball away too much,most of the time he fails to go past players and his crossing a ball into the box is absolutely terrible

6superbarry6 hits the nail on the head for me. I'd expect to come out at us all guns blazing, encouraged by our performance today, but I don't give a money's what they do, I want to see us change our game from the sluggish, can't be bothered appearances that today exemplified, to showing that we have the better team. And that we know it.

This cup should be ours. (tu)

How are you encouraged by today?

Nothing going forward, defended in depth, yet still let them score two, hit the wood twice & generally dominate?

Worryingly, I don't think we can play much better.

Problem is, that the squad we have built has no creativity in it bar perhaps Shiels an Templeton when both are fit which is rarely...Aird is just not good enough to provide for anybstriker of which we have plenty and even then our midfield are not capable of an early killing pass.

I can see it, you can see it,........

Don't want to be too tough on the lad after what he 's been through, but it's fair to say the arse has fallen out of our season the last 2 years after Lewis's injury/illness.

He seems to have been in the thick of all things that have gone well so far in our pre-season.

Today, I thought he was completely anonymous, especially 2nd half, when I thought he'd been subbed, until I realised he'd been switched to the right!

Shame that most of our hopes rest on the youngest member of the team. I just hope he can put in a full season.

Don't want to be too tough on the lad after what he 's been through, but it's fair to say the arse has fallen out of our season the last 2 years after Lewis's injury/illness.

He seems to have been in the thick of all things that have gone well so far in our pre-season.

Today, I thought he was completely anonymous, especially 2nd half, when I thought he'd been subbed, until I realised he'd been switched to the right!

Shame that most of our hopes rest on the youngest member of the team. I just hope he can put in a full season.

He was shit and worse on the right. Wonder if they were told not push it too hard with the Hibs game coming up

He was shit and worse on the right. Wonder if they were told not push it too hard with the Hibs game coming up

Good point, but a few seemed to forget & be throwing themselves around a bit.

We'll see if they come flying out of the traps on Tuesday.

I'm absolutely dreading this game

Mccoist is totally inept and will make a cunt of this one as well

Hibs will be hungry and have nothing to lose, where as ally will be shiteing it in case we get beat and probably play a 5-4-1 or some other pish with no attacking intentions. His style of play is costing us on and off the park and no one at the club had the baws to do anything about it.

Our next 2 games could see mccoist out the door, or be a turning point for him. Let's hope its the latter

It may be a matter of fact but it also pre-positions the excuses. From the Rangers website this morning it appears there are injuries right across the defence - Goalkeeper, LB, 2 CBs and RB. So....possibly a weakened defence to be played (as if it could get much weaker in the CB and RB areas anyway from yesterday's performance). And Kenny M apparently ran himself into the ground in a friendly game........so is he fit enough for the cup game.

But it seems (again from article in the website) we have a big enough squad and good enough "to take part in Tuesday's match". Take part? Is that the ambition? How about compete? How about good enough to compete and win? Just taking part is not my understanding of what Rangers football club is all about. The article smacks of excuses and low expectation.

Not good enough.

Is this on that annoying gaelic commentary channel?

Aye it will be. Don't see why the fuckers don't just talk English when they're broadcasting a Rangers game... apparently though, all Rangers fans understand Gaelic..

Aye it will be. Don't see why the fuckers don't just talk English when they're broadcasting a Rangers game... apparently though, all Rangers fans understand Gaelic..

It's weird that occasionally they will speak English at half time and then go right back to speaking swamp people language seconds later