Ally blaming Green for todays result

TheBluebells

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blame yourself McCoist!

At 1-1 at home against Hearts, you should have been putting on Nicky Clark.....(remember him....a STRIKER), and going for a win. Yet you saw fit to shove a central defender out to right back to 'hold out' for a draw. How did that one work out for us??

It is a joke.

Tim's are loving this shit.

John Grieg retains his legend status despite failing as a manager. The longer Ally hangs on I fear his legend status will be dismantled and consigned to the bin. Thanks for all your dedicated service Ally; all the best for your media career.

McCoist will always be a playing legend. That is not up for debate.

Why does he not question his own tactic of replacing a right back during a game re-start? If the player is ON the park, the referee will allow the centre to be taken and you are always going to struggle to have him in place. Idiotic decision and he should have waited until there was a goal kick or throw in!

wow I came into this thread expecting the OP to be taking the piss I never for a second imagined Ally would stoop this low it's absoloutley pathetic! he's by far the worst manager in the history of Rangers and he needs to go NOW if we wait any longer he will only drag us down even further.

i came into this thread hoping it was a joke

the sooner this idiot is away from our club the better

wow I came into this thread expecting the OP to be taking the piss I never for a second imagined Ally would stoop this low it's absoloutley pathetic! he's by far the worst manager in the history of Rangers and he needs to go NOW if we wait any longer he will only drag us down even further.

Unfortunately not lads, can't believe his comments.

McCoist will always be a playing legend. That is not up for debate.

You're quite right mate, a playing legend he always will be. Maybe I should have said "what will Ally be remembered most for?". It's not his fault he can't manage, he simply doesn't have what it takes. But to hold on in the face of this reality is extremely damaging both to him and our club.