Will/Can Ally change ?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think he deserves three or four more seasons to learn his trade, hes had tough times and limited resources. I think his status at the club is deserving of cutting him some slack after all its not as if we are going to be inundated with replacements willing to struggle by on £400k a year.

Learn his trade? he learned his trade under a master, unfortunately he'll never be a master

Think he deserves three or four more seasons to learn his trade, hes had tough times and limited resources. I think his status at the club is deserving of cutting him some slack after all its not as if we are going to be inundated with replacements willing to struggle by on £400k a year.

Learn his trade!?

Ally McCoist is almost 52 years old and after almost 10 years as a coach there is no need for him to have another three or four years.

Unfortunately he won't change his ways as he is too stubborn and doesn't have the ability to do so.

Remember this is his first AND ONLY CLUB HE WILL EVER manage, which is the big problem.

Fixed. Hopefully he's back on TV firing into Sue Barker sooner rather than later.

gone too far to change, he aint capable. Ally is following the dire football tactics of wattie minus the wins. We crave a manager who promotes a good style of play whilst at the same time being practical (not like dafty deila who will at least give us a laugh this year). Billy Davies is the only guy for me I can think off altho there must be alot more out there.

Ally's biggest problem is that he doesn't have the bottle to make big decisions..

He's far to pally with most of players..

I think his biggest problem is that he is bloody clueless and he has proved that time and time again. You keep hoping that he will learn from his mistakes but it never happens.

I think starting with falkirk on Friday we might see some changes, mcCoist must know he has to change things, I hope so, I would really like to see ally make it as Rangers manager, a couple of changes and results can make a big difference.

What fukin planet are you on he wins the next two games an we keep him I hope the next two games seal his fate.

what fucking planet are you on..so you want to see us get beat the next couple of games.i take it thats what you mean by sealing his fate...

If thats what it takes to sacrifice two games to get rid of this arsehole of a manager am all for it.

Can we change? Yes, but only if he thinks he needs to. Unfortunately I get the impression that he thinks he's doing a good job.

Do you think he actually knows how people perceive him as a manager? Does he even care?

I'd imagine he knows exactly what the feelings of some Bears are at the moment mate

he hasn't got a fuckin clue. on sunday replaces black with hutton and leaves the wings as it was when it was obvious mccleod should have been moved inside and the wings rejigged as fuck all was coming down the left with temps off the boil and sorry to say it but wallace was gash and offered temps no support whilst on the other was all our 'attacks' with foster

thats how i seen it anyway