Fraser Aird

ZeGowse

Best game ive seen him play for us. Grew in confidence and battered the full back.

That's what happens when you play someone in their proper position, but mccoist has persisted with him on the left where he doesn't have the ability to take the fullback on the outside. He's played 95% of his games for us on the left all his best matches have been on the right like today and the Motherwell for example, for me the only player we have for the right side.

That's what happens when you play someone in their proper position, but mccoist has persisted with him on the left where he doesn't have the ability to take the fullback on the outside. He's played 95% of his games for us on the left all his best matches have been on the right like today and the Motherwell for example, for me the only player we have for the right side.

I also prefer him on right wing where he can hit the byline and cross. However, he is quite effective cutting in from left side as he has good shot and has scored some good goals from that position. No reason why he can't switch between wings depending on how a match is developing, would give us good option.

I agree he is better on the right but he played on the left against Motherwell, Argyriou played right mid that night.

Would play most weeks for me, as has been said he is direct, quick and likes to take a guy on, excellent work rate as well.

basically everything we want in a wide player which Templeton does not offer at present with the exception of the odd game in 10.