***UEFA Champions League 2014/15***

G.E.C.

True, if they got a decent fee for him it would be worth it. Had a very poor Season so far. If he had been as influential in the EPL this year, as he was last year, they'd be top of the League. Been very, very poor.

Only on loan at Villa.

I thought he had left permanently

Man City will never win the CL. I can see the Arabs taking the franchise somewhere else to have a better chance.

Sheik Mansour has invested too much into the Training Complex and the CITY brand all over the World to decide that he will just piss off somewhere else and try again just to win a Champions League Trophy. It's a longterm Investment and Project that has at it's core the City of Manchester Complex.

As regards them never winning it you could be spot on there tbh. If they don't buck up their ideas the might no even finish in the Top 4 this Season..Huge Derby Day game against Scumchester coming up..

Barca. Atletico. Munich. Juve.

PSG are the only team to beat Barca in the CL this year though?

Yeah but that was before Barca found their current form.

Playing the way they are just now they will blow PSG away with ease.

Lose this tie and Carlo will be sacked IMO.

I really hope Atletico knock Real out, I still worry about them and Barca for playing against Bayern. Heynckes' Bayern felt completely invincible, Pep's Bayern not so much, as Real proved last season. There are definite weaknesses to be exploited.

I really hope Atletico knock Real out, I still worry about them and Barca for playing against Bayern. Heynckes' Bayern felt completely invincible, Pep's Bayern not so much, as Real proved last season. There are definite weaknesses to be exploited.

How well do Pep's Bayern keep the ball compared to the current Barca team? Any chance of them getting 50% or more if they meet?

How well do Pep's Bayern keep the ball compared to the current Barca team? Any chance of them getting 50% or more if they meet?

I mean Bayern have like 70 odd percent every week, it would be really interesting to see what would happen if both teams met. I mean usually teams will sit back and bomb on the counter when they get the ball but if both teams are trying to control and press high I don't know if it would make for a great game or a really boring game.