Ian Black

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldnt let black anywhere near the team again, or law and jig for that matter

what ive noticed so far this season is that seasoned pro's havent been anywhere near as good as raw energetic youth, its alright having experience etc, but when a younger player runs rings round you because your getting on a bit, then all the experience in the world means fuck all when you are 3 yards behind the play

Besides a couple months at the start of League 1 he's been terrible.

Says alot when he's out that we not only don't miss him but actually look better.

Him and Law need to climb off their self imposed pedastool and get to work.

Jig did well with his goals last night, but it reflected the difference in levels that he was able to have time to get the ball out of his feet & let fly.

Let's see if even Dumbarton allow him that luxury.

Besides a couple months at the start of League 1 he's been terrible.

Says alot when he's out that we not only don't miss him but actually look better.

Him and Law need to climb off their self imposed pedastool and get to fuck

Fixed.

Is his contract up at the end of this season or next?

He has done nothing to warrant a new deal IMO, I think we look a better team without him in it, barring a few games last season.

Not sure Jig is the answer in that position,, but I don't like Black in our team.

Is his contract up at the end of this season or next?

He has done nothing to warrant a new deal IMO, I think we look a better team without him in it, barring a few games last season.

Not sure Jig is the answer in that position,, but I don't like Black in our team.

End of this season and he is talking about getting a 1 year extension apparently. He doesn't merit it but unless Mr Wallace grows a set of balls I can see him getting it. Surely there has to be a better, cheaper alternative out there? Heck, I'd be willing to play Peralta there every week instead of Black if we could get rid.

Shouldn't walk back in to the team in my opinion. Think it would be hard on McCulloch to drop him from centre mid, although if Ally actually did it should be for MacLeod to move in to the middle with Templeton, McKay or Gallagher taking MacLeod's place on the wing, with Aird on the other wing.

Get rid :nosfa::brokensfa:

Black is much better than McCulloch who just doesnt seem to have the legs now.

Jig moved more than black has in months... and his shots were all about 20ft lower than blacks balooning dinks

Black is shite, unable to make a clean tackle which takes bottle, cant pass forwards, far too slow with the ball and seems to get bullied in there. For the past year we have seen midfield players simply run by him.

i dont like Jig in midfield either although the job he does is much more effective than black.

Who ever plays in the middle with black will be left running backwards.

I really can't understand how anyone can want black in the starting 11 never mind the club. He is a fraud, a liability and has never been Benburb class never mind Rangers class. He needs to be surgically removed from our history.

None of them should play centre midfield as both are shite. If we ever want to progress we should be playing a footballer in the middle....someone like McLeod. Build the team round this lad and get more pace and ability in to the areas of the team that will do the most damage.

I also don't think Miller should waltz back in either.

I fully expect both of them to return and if so it proves that regardless of how you play you'll still be dropped for Ally's favourites.

On this occasion i hope i am wrong and he finally sees what we have been seeing for ages.