Well done Cammy Bell (updated with message from his Mum)

Bluepeter9

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Cammy

GovernBlue, is it possible for us to add young Jak to the fund somehow?

I would gladly put money in to get him to Ibrox and a few gifts?

I haven't read the thread yet, but short answer...

Not a chance - not while you bastardise my name like that!!!

:mutley:

What I like about this is that it's done without fanfare.... Sure players and the club do this all the time. Not looking for any thanks etc... But they make a a material difference.

Well done Cammy Bell, could've easily went un-noticed well so even better from him.

(tu)

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

As you say, the club/players very rarely publicise or even mention such visits, but they happen on a continual basis. We only ever hear about them indirectly.

A good example is everything Jim Hannah and the club did for Young Ant - not just after his accident, but continuously over the last few years (he was a flag-bearer a couple of games back). The only reason anyone knows anything about any of that is because a third party (us) got involved.

Well done Cammy

GovernBlue, is it possible for us to add young Jak to the fund somehow?

I would gladly put money in to get him to Ibrox and a few gifts?

Yes of course it is - as long as we spend the money on Rangers, we can do whatever we want with the products/services we buy. We wouldn't need additional fundraising for that. We have £2000 or so.

If we wanted to do something that didn't involve all the money going to Rangers, then we could consider using funds currently sitting in our Teddy Bears' Fund (balance £384.74) or additional specific fundraising.

So if any Fund Members support the idea, don't support the idea, or have their own ideas, they just need to say. If there's enough support, and no issues/objections, then we can do it.

(Members, please feel free to PM me your thoughts in confidence if that's easier)

A wee reply from his Mum via FB messenger - it shows wee touches mean a lot .. (FYI My wife is a teacher at his school)

Wow wow wow thanku Soo much for that I've just read this out to Jak and he's full of smiles thanku

- he really likes your wife and has had a wee smile at her posts so thanku

Jak Says thanku much re gift but he doesn't need anything bless- he had just got a season ticket n got one game from it... My whole family r diehard rangers fans too so all good.

Thanks again :)