Should Ally go

themuir

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All joking aside, I've backed Ally up until now, last night for me was the final straw. I left Ibrox before half time for the first time ever in over 35 years of watching Rangers and I can't and won't defend him any more. That was absolutely rotten. Not one cunt had the same desire as the player he was up against and that for me is enough

Thought I would comment on this thread; as the Aly hysteria and hatred bubbling in other threads is well over the top.

I thought he would stay until he led Rangers back to the top flight, unfortunately he found his managerial level at Division One and part time football.

His tactics and team choices are just baffling at times, however I will not resort to the gutter like comments more senior posters and start insulting a man that has given his life to this club.

But "So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish" Ally, and take your cronies with you.

I can't think of any manager that will want to take us on with no transfer budget and only £400,000 wages...

The hysteria needs to calm down..

Disagree entirely.

You could offer a prospective manager a £200,000 per year salary and we would get somebody who is more experienced, more proven and could get more out of these players than McCoist has managed.

It's something of a side point but how a novice manager managed to get an £800,000 per year job in the first place, and is still being paid £400,000 now, is absolutely baffling in itself.

Disagree entirely.

You could offer a prospective manager a £200,000 per year salary and we would get somebody who is more experienced, more proven and could get more out of these players than McCoist has managed.

It's something of a side point but how a novice manager managed to get an £800,000 per year job in the first place, and is still being paid £400,000 now, is absolutely baffling in itself.

Jobs for the boys (tu)

'Sinky' earns 250 k a year..

Horrendous :anguish:

I wonder if the youth supremos at Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs or Dundee Utd are being paid anything close to that figure?

Therein lies the absolute epitome of what is wrong with us. If activity / value based costing was applied no same business governance could say they were efficient or gettng value for money.

Yes he should leave and leave today so we can save our season, Ally is no Manager never wanted him as Manager but give him the chance but watch the him hide behind all the excuses of Admin rebuild a team, Just go Ally and go back to Question of Sport they enjoyed your jokes but we are not enjoying your joke of a team you put together and apply clueless tactics.

Love the sarcasm in the OP - But no - this is when he proves he is a good manager - no need to panic!

You know what BP9 just get to fuck. It's embarrassing the way you always overlook completely inept managerial decisions, I agree it's been time to step up and prove he's a good manager and he's failed badly. You seem to be the only cunt left that can't see it, fucking wake up ffs.

A decent manager would win this division comfortably with our squad.

Managing Rangers can be a career-making opportunity or, as in this case, a career-ending one. McCoist knows that he will never get another job when he is eventually, shamelessly dragged out of Ibrpx, no doubt bawling "when will mah severance money come through.. ?"

Our biggest problem is now the lack of leadership from the board- they seem unwilling to act until it is mathematically impossible for us to be promoted

I Backed Ally up until the Ramsden Final last year, that had to be one of the worst Rangers performances ever !

I managed to stay until the 85th minute last night, hoping that we would sneak another goal but in reality it was never going to happen.

Ally, your time is up, i sat through the John Grieg era , that wasn't a great side but still better than today's team,

Don't tarnish your legend status any more Ally, go now.

Horrendous :anguish:

I wonder if the youth supremos at Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs or Dundee Utd are being paid anything close to that figure?

We took one of Hibs highly rated youth coaches. He tried to implement his ideas but Sinky stepped in and vetoed it..

He quit, and rightly so.

We also closed down our training academy in Edinburgh due to costs( 5 k a month)

All youth players now have to head to Auchenhowie to train..

We took one of Hibs highly rated youth coaches. He tried to implement his ideas but Sinky stepped in and vetoed it..

He quit, and rightly so.

We also closed down our training academy in Edinburgh due to costs( 5 k a month)

All youth players now have to head to Auchenhowie to train..

That is heartbreaking. This arsehole Sinclair has been ruining us behind the scenes for years. But he's Allys pal and a Celtic fan btw.