Hibs v Hearts (Sunday 26th Oct)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no particular affection for either Hearts or Hibs, but the hatred shown by the Hearts fans on their excuse for a forum exceeds anything else I have ever seen, Even the tims have got fed up slagging us off and barely mention us and probably welcome our return to liven things up a bit. But Hearts forum has more threads mocking and ridiculing other teams than they have concerning their own, for this reason I would relish seeing Hearts taken down a peg or two ---C'mon the Hibs

I have no particular affection for either Hearts or Hibs, but the hatred shown by the Hearts fans on their excuse for a forum exceeds anything else I have ever seen, Even the tims have got fed up slagging us off and barely mention us and probably welcome our return to liven things up a bit. But Hearts forum has more threads mocking and ridiculing other teams than they have concerning their own, for this reason I would relish seeing Hearts taken down a peg or two ---C'mon the Hibs

What makes me laugh is they have the cheek to call us arrogant, had a quick look on that Kickback a few weeks ago and it was beyond belief :lol:

Cant believe any one would want these tarrier bastards to win so we can gain on Hearts we can do this ourselves.

The simple fact is we can't do it ourselves, it's out of our hands. We NEED Hearts to drop points against other sides.

Well let's hope for a draw, but if hertz get beat it will because they're not good enough and they're starting to crumble. The beginning of the end for the Jammy bastards. Jammy after getting a late OG against Alloa a few weeks ago, hopefully hivs will get a late one against them to make them drop points today.