*****The Official Cowdenbeath v Rangers Thread*****

AlBear.

Dummiesoot: I'm listening to the radio as well and you would think we're up against Brazil the way they're talking. But, whose winning just ATM. That's what matters in the end as I heard hertz playing Alloa a few weeks back and they were shite, but still won 1-0, courtesy of a last minute o.g.

The radio really isn't reflecting reality. trust me. Nothing much is happening, from either side.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're as bad as the radio. They're no playing us off the park!

They are playing decent football on the floor, beating men with skill and trickery. We're humping it long. "McCulloch keeps it simple" No - he hadn't a clue what to do so he hoofed it.

And as I type they hit the post. We need to buck our ideas up.

GersAvA92: I don't know anything about tablet use, but if you can get on the iPlayer, go to the radio section for Scotland. You should get it there, or maybe you'll get it there. Maybe because it's not on FM, you won't get it, but when I did here the radio abroad, you had to go via a podcast

They are playing decent football on the floor, beating men with skill and trickery. We're humping it long. "McCulloch keeps it simple" No - he hadn't a clue what to do so he hoofed it.

And as I type they hit the post. We need to buck our ideas up.

Tbf, it's gotten worse since I said that! :lol:

They're definitely better, but I think 'all over us' is a bit far.