Something special...

SuperAli

...needed for the OF semi final. A card display, a banner display, an orange day, bring your flags/scarves/banners day etc. Just anything to unite the fans, annoy THEM and basically get the atmosphere bouncing and show the players what it means for us. post-82311-0-22440800-1414885258_thumb.jpost-82311-0-18623500-1414885277_thumb.jpost-82311-0-24068800-1414885287_thumb.jpost-82311-0-33831600-1414885297_thumb.jpost-82311-0-40746400-1414885361_thumb.j

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I reckon we should do a walk to the ground like the Germans do it, strathclydes finest would of course be against it but as long as it stays of social media and is spread through txts then nobody will get done for it,

Meet around the kinning park area (grapes bar, the district etc) and walk to Hampden

I reckon we should do a walk to the ground like the Germans do it, strathclydes finest would of course be against it but as long as it stays of social media and is spread through txts then nobody will get done for it,

Meet around the kinning park area (grapes bar, the district etc) and walk to Hampden

This sounds like a plan lets get it sorted.

As good an idea as it is, it wouldn't work over here the way it does in Germany. The police simply wouldn't let it happen. As for your idea of keeping it off social media so the police don't know about it, it wouldn't work for two reasons. For one, some people can't shut up on social media and I have no doubt that it would find its way on there somehow. Secondly, how would we get good numbers involved in this if we don't use social media to let people know about it? Not all Rangers fans are on this forum or know people who are.

As good an idea as it is, it wouldn't work over here the way it does in Germany. The police simply wouldn't let it happen. As for your idea of keeping it off social media so the police don't know about it, it wouldn't work for two reasons. For one, some people can't shut up on social media and I have no doubt that it would find its way on there somehow. Secondly, how would we get good numbers involved in this if we don't use social media to let people know about it? Not all Rangers fans are on this forum or know people who are.

I agree, could be tricky. Better to do something above board. I'd like for everyone to bring a flag or two so we are bouncing. Kind of like some pics from the old days!

Thirdly, this is an open forum that anyone can, and probably does, read.

:wink:

:lol:

Let's keep it off social media, so u mmmmmm.....lets post my idea on social media :rolleyes:

Good going, Einstein (tu)

"It's my attic and i'll fry if i want to"

And

"A spoonfull of sugar helps old Danny go down "

That will confuse the fuck out them.

'Its my attic and i'll fry if i want to',was/is a personal favourite. You just don't get a good offensive song like that these days.