Something special...

SuperAli

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A massive full stand surfer flag with every trophy we have ever won painted on it. The flag then drops revealing hundreds of red white and blue smoke. That would be my ideal scenario. Especially the flag

You should be making films with that sort of imagery.... Throw in a red arrows fly past and that should do it!

As good an idea as it is, it wouldn't work over here the way it does in Germany. The police simply wouldn't let it happen. As for your idea of keeping it off social media so the police don't know about it, it wouldn't work for two reasons. For one, some people can't shut up on social media and I have no doubt that it would find its way on there somehow. Secondly, how would we get good numbers involved in this if we don't use social media to let people know about it? Not all Rangers fans are on this forum or know people who are.

When I say kept of social media I ment kept from being organised by one group ie : the union bears or blue order etc, that way nobody from such group that's seen as being responsible for organising the event will be putting themselves in the spotlight

for instance setting up a Facebook page solely on the purpose of organising an event is setting yourself up as an easy target from Strathclyde police.

On the other hand if for example a message like " rangers fans walk to Hampden from kinning park arrange to leave 2 hours before kick off " is spread amongst txts and facebook as a status then there is nothing the police can do about it,

(Of course a message with more detail and motivation than my example would be better)

Nor will it.

Just you get up the road for yer Sunday night bath, school the morra wee baws.

School ? Ffs I'd be surprised if your much older than 15, your on here insulting fellow bears intelligence with Snyde replies to some ideas about a big game coming up,

Where's your input ?

School ? Ffs I'd be surprised if your much older than 15, your on here insulting fellow bears intelligence with Snyde replies to some ideas about a big game coming up,

Where's your input ?

*snide ;)

I've had my say on the game, and I'm a lot older than 15 (tu)

How about from now until the game the support shows up at games in numbers and in voice to support the team.

Don't get me wrong I'm looking forward to the semi as much as anyone and desperately want to beat them but if it's supposed to be all about the Rangers then why do I get the impression a significant number just want to fast forward to February?

There's a lot of football to be played before then and overtaking Hearts is more important than a one off game against the scum in 3 months time.