Stevie Smith.

Bluenose1986

Can anyone tell me what he does?

Anytime he received the ball today it was played back to the player who have it to him. He doesn't think about going forward/taking on a man or offer the man in front of him an option on the overlap.

And in my opinion he was sucked way out of position for the goal. If he was in the right place then the build up to their goal on the right wouldn't have happened.

Waste of a fucking jersey.

I agree that most were awful today but he stood out to me today as sitting in GF 5 I had the misfortune of having his lack of a clue right infront of me.

Should have a fucking word with himself. He's like the kicker in an NFL team. Only there for free kicks. Which were also rotten.

Listen we have by far and away the strongest starting 11 and squad in the league.

Lets stop pointing the finger of blame at individual players and have a look at the dugout. Smith and Templeton are rusty as they dont get enough game time and when they do they are played out of position.

McCoist is the only manager I know who makes players progressively worse as he 'coaches' them

He's a decent player.

eh?

to think we didnt have a look at andrew robertson when he was at QP, instead the jobs for boys kicked in and we gave stevie smith a grand a week minimum

Smith would struggle to play for most junior teams while Robertson is starring for Scotland regularly before he even turns 21

superb management decision

Has always had a huge fault in that he has always tucked in to his central defenders even if the attack is coming up his side, at the build up to the goal today I was screaming at him as he moved inside while it was obvious where the ball was going to be played wide but as usual he went out of position. Remember this is the guy who always gave Sproule 30 yards of space to run into and as has been said failed everywhere and yet gets a 2 year deal from us.

Has always had a huge fault in that he has always tucked in to his central defenders even if the attack is coming up his side, at the build up to the goal today I was screaming at him as he moved inside while it was obvious where the ball was going to be played wide but as usual he went out of position. Remember this is the guy who always gave Sproule 30 yards of space to run into and as has been said failed everywhere and yet gets a 2 year deal from us.

Spot on,but some say he's a decent player,unbelievable

Nearly every time he got the ball he went backwards or punted it through the middle to no one in particular. He had a poor game but so did the rest of the team. Temps was awful should have been hooked in the first half. And did you notice no man of the match was announced today !