For what it's worth

Shuggy07

my success is in a context of haters, folk wanting us dead, gone, buried, having no money, no scouting setup (no money), playing in the arse end of scottish football on grounds covered in dogshit and folk hanging out their windows to watch the game, a board that spunked millions, fraud, theft and deceit.

This is not the Rangers we know but it is the Rangers we have and knowing all that, the hairs still stand up on the back of my neck as I walk up those steps to my seat. I will repeat, his brand of football is god awful, he makes some nutty decisions on the park but what this team needs right now is a support that is loyal and not one we are turning into.

My fear is that a change of manager now may just confine us to this league for another year, a risk not worth taking...

it's fine KK, I am sure someone will soon pile in with "pumped oot the cups" and "highest wage bill" argument soon enough.

Not changing the manager will confine us to this league for another season,I honestly don't think its possible to bring in a worse manager than the dud we have

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not changing the manager will confine us to this league for another season,I honestly don't think its possible to bring in a worse manager than the dud we have

the last I heard we are struggling to pay our wages, this ain't gonna happen until we are in a better place to make the correct footballing decisions

My problem with McCoist comes down to planning.... Does it even look like he has planned for the future at any point since administration.

We dropped to the bottom league and ally's plan was keep going the way we had been. Spend money. Every interview "I need more / new players". As everyone of us knows. We should have built slowly as we came up the leagues. That boy Robertson played against us what four times. We must have watched Queen's Park a few other times prior to playing them... Why did no one see the potential for the future.... Because no one was looking. It isn't about the future with ally. It's only about today. We should have had Robertson. We got smith.

Ffs we put Kane Hemings out on loan because he wasn't good enough for the third division. So we loaned him out to a team in s higher league. How was he good enough to play in a higher league when he wasn't good enough for us at that time.

Mckay. Thrown on every week when we were struggling to break a team down. Got the crowd lifted. Did fairly well for an 18 year old. Punted out on loan. Well done ally. You certainly motivated the guy.

We could easily be sitting with gasparato mcausland Macleod McKay aird hemmings Gallagher with about 100 appearances each supplemented by a few good pros to talk them through the bad patches.

From admin I can say I think I approve of three maybe four of ally's big name signings.

Bell, mcgregor, templeton and Clarke. The rest have been a brutal waste of money. Jury is still out on Miller and Boyd. I believe Miller can help Clarke. And I believe a change from his boring defensive slow play could let Boyd be the player he was.

Rant over.

My problem with McCoist comes down to planning.... Does it even look like he has planned for the future at any point since administration.

We dropped to the bottom league and ally's plan was keep going the way we had been. Spend money. Every interview "I need more / new players". As everyone of us knows. We should have built slowly as we came up the leagues. That boy Robertson played against us what four times. We must have watched Queen's Park a few other times prior to playing them... Why did no one see the potential for the future.... Because no one was looking. It isn't about the future with ally. It's only about today. We should have had Robertson. We got smith.

Ffs we put Kane Hemings out on loan because he wasn't good enough for the third division. So we loaned him out to a team in s higher league. How was he good enough to play in a higher league when he wasn't good enough for us at that time.

Mckay. Thrown on every week when we were struggling to break a team down. Got the crowd lifted. Did fairly well for an 18 year old. Punted out on loan. Well done ally. You certainly motivated the guy.

We could easily be sitting with gasparato mcausland Macleod McKay aird hemmings Gallagher with about 100 appearances each supplemented by a few good pros to talk them through the bad patches.

From admin I can say I think I approve of three maybe four of ally's big name signings.

Bell, mcgregor, templeton and Clarke. The rest have been a brutal waste of money. Jury is still out on Miller and Boyd. I believe Miller can help Clarke. And I believe a change from his boring defensive slow play could let Boyd be the player he was.

Rant over.

Good rant though mate.

Remember that whole "We Deserve Better" thing? That hasn't changed.

I will not name call any Rangers manager. I'm not going to suggest Ally is stealing from us, or only in it for himself.

However, I will point out that Ally McCoist is not a good football manager and for that reason alone, he and his backroom staff need to be relieved of their duties.

thought id put this here from one of allys most veracious backers

Youth and experienced lower league players? I swear some people subconsciously want us to turn into Dundee United or, worse, Queen of the South.

well for 10x what QotS are spending we are currently not far off them anyway

if anyone thinks this is anything other than the fat clown in the dugouts doing then they are deluded

Appreciate the sentiment Shuggy, but it seems you're completely out of touch with the way things have been.

Yes, the board room uncertainty really is a major issue that needs to be addressed, but in terms of mccoist, it's kept him in a job for the best part of two years.

He's had the pick of players from the top flight in the SPL, we're now paying these players an extortionate amount of wages, and for what? Because the players he's refused to play, punt out on loan or release appear to be better players with a massive amount of potential.

If you get the chance Shug, take a look at McKay in the 3rd division, take a look at Gallagher in the preseason tour up north. Look what Charlie Telfer is doing currently at Utd. These players, we had/have them. We weren't forced to sell them, we weren't out bid for them, we just plainly refuse to play them or develop them. Instead, we're stuck with regulars keeping their place in the team despite not performing for god knows how long.

We all wanted McCoist to succeed, he's a legend (tu)

He's done nothing a manager should be doing. I feel for him, I think he's so disillusioned he thinks he's doing a good job, he's hindering our growth no end. I can't think of any positive decision he's made, other than Macleod, albeit out left rather than centrally, that merit him a job.

I have sat here and watched the unfolding drama of what is my club over the past 3-4 years. Yes as most of you all are very disappointed with all the bile and push we need to dea with on a daily basis.

Whatever happened to the old saying follow follow ?

I agree that Ally hasn't ignited the eternal flame of grandeur of "total football" but fuk me, the abuse the man has taken on this forum is un ranger like.

In such desperate situation Ally has guided us back to the level we expect int he time we have had, ok the performances and lack of youth development has taken its toll. Did we and do you expect anything different?

A manager of Rangers football club is always about winning, we have had our share over the last few years, and now we find ourselves in a challenge, we are already looking to push Ally of the bus? Cmon, give me strength. I remind you all to take a look back to the " Dark days" when Ally was our leader. The very man who was the face of Rangers when all seemed lost. Get a fucking grip and ride the tough times. No one expected a free pass back to the top under the circumstances, I remind you all of this, it's only when you reach the summit, do you appreciate the view. Stick fast and remember, we defend our own. Show some respect !

No abuse from me I'm fucking sick of the guys Football style and one dimensional tactic, of Kick and rush, slow paced unattractive pathetic Football.

so if I am correct, to have the best interests of the club at heart you have not to support the manager and not support our "football players" - christ this is way too hard for me to figure out any more.

I know, I will just go to the games and kick every ball, sing my heart out, clap and cheer and give them 100% because do you know what - they are wearing that famous blue jersey.

I know, I know - its old school, but hey I will choose how to support my team and you choose your way.

Send a novel concept - where's your hatred - can you not at least post something negative - otherwise your a troll, taig, deluded , thick, etc

Or as I call it - just a supporter!

. Show some respect !

Ally hasn't shown us any respect when taking his ridiculous wages and cheap shares while we fans put the money into the club. The man is clueless and like King Canute he thinks he is great. Any single one of us could have won the last 2 leagues as Rangers manager. The sign of a good manager isn't when things are going well but how to change the situation when things are going badly. At that he has most certainly failed. It is 10 cup competitions in a row in which we have failed under McCoist. Malmo, Maribor, Falkirk, Dundee United, Forfar, Inverness, Dundee United, QoS, Dundee United, Raith Rovers. If Ally had any respect for us and the Club, he would resign.

Appreciate the sentiment Shuggy, but it seems you're completely out of touch with the way things have been.

Yes, the board room uncertainty really is a major issue that needs to be addressed, but in terms of mccoist, it's kept him in a job for the best part of two years.

He's had the pick of players from the top flight in the SPL, we're now paying these players an extortionate amount of wages, and for what? Because the players he's refused to play, punt out on loan or release appear to be better players with a massive amount of potential.

If you get the chance Shug, take a look at McKay in the 3rd division, take a look at Gallagher in the preseason tour up north. Look what Charlie Telfer is doing currently at Utd. These players, we had/have them. We weren't forced to sell them, we weren't out bid for them, we just plainly refuse to play them or develop them. Instead, we're stuck with regulars keeping their place in the team despite not performing for god knows how long.

We all wanted McCoist to succeed, he's a legend (tu)

He's done nothing a manager should be doing. I feel for him, I think he's so disillusioned he thinks he's doing a good job, he's hindering our growth no end. I can't think of any positive decision he's made, other than Macleod, albeit out left rather than centrally, that merit him a job.

Bang on the money there mate.

How others don't see this defies belief or they're completely blinkered as to what's infront of them.

If We'd pumped hearts the first game things could have been different... But we didn't and we are 9 points off the pace, even if we do claw it back I wouldn't want to go with Ally going back into the prem. There are too many things wrong with the football side of our club and the blame there lies with Ally

Shuggy - Ally's heart is in the right place but so was John Greig's . I have watched the team for over 50 years and this is the poorest football I have ever seen. Now we are all aware of the problems off the park but Ally has had the money on wages for players and unfortunately made many bad choices. However if he and his back room staff had been good coaches we would at least have seen a decent modern style of play and we have not. He does not trust the young players that was clearly seen when we won the league with about 11 games to go. He hardly gave any of the young players a run just incase we lost the unbeaten run. If he had given some of them a decent run we might have found another couple that we could have added to the first team squad but no he went with John Daly who everyone could see was knackered instead of Gallacher. Ally admitted that he played Daly too long he just won't use young players. We need to develop our young players as this is the only way forward